The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

omg is that solar red? can't wait for mine to come !!!!!
yes sir, you're going to love them, I wore mine right out of the box, really comfortable too
any flaws?
nerd.gif
nothing major, some of the usual NIKE ID flaws but there wasn't a bunch of glue stains which surprised me actually, a small chip on the back heels but overall I love the shoes, the quality isn't awesome but I expect that with ID now
they aint pink
its a redish pink but I don't care they are dope as hell, so bright in the sun I love it

Did they let you keep the flawed shoe whilst waiting for your remake? My Solars came flawed, new ones are coming today. Hopefully they aren't as bad as my first pair, I didn't get offered any discount though
No I had to send back before they started the new pair, was told it would be 3 weeks till i received them which would've been Wednesday just gone, got an email today saying it'll be another 3 weeks hence the partial refund.

Hope your remake's are well made!

Last edited:
Wow...nike overseas customer service sounds awesome...meanwhile in Amuricuh... :lol:

A pic of my crimson ID's.
Awesome pic fam! Yea it might be blasphemy to say this but I like the look of these lt crimsons just as much if not more than the red indys (not a fan of the darker mesh/toe box on the indys). Plus, they cost about four times less
smokin.gif

Awesome pic fam! Yea it might be blasphemy to say this but I like the look of these lt crimsons just as much if not more than the red indys (not a fan of the darker mesh/toe box on the indys). Plus, they cost about four times less
smokin.gif
i got a pair of lt. crimsons in and i'm kinda disapointed

they're not red nor orange

kind of remind me of pizza and overall the color isn't very appealing

your avatar is yeezy in red octobers...i can see why it doesnt bother you :rolleyes

my hilarious avy has nothing to do with it :lol:

...both sides are equally annoying but this is the am 90 thread so where else is it suppose to go?

Last edited:
Man I been wanting to make these since the hyperfuse ID came out. I just cant seem to pull the trigger.
i would change your mind very quickly if i were you

i think within a couple of months they will gonna take down the the current options for the AM90

and bring out fresh options for the upcoming summer from this year

love my hyperfuse IDs, these were my first AM 90s and I am digging the comfort level

can't decide if I want to order the Jacquards or another hyperfuse ID

I was able to try on some Lunar 90s to find out they won't work for me. Half a size down is too narrow and my normal size is way too long. So disappointed.

I was able to try on some Lunar 90s to find out they won't work for me. Half a size down is too narrow and my normal size is way too long. So disappointed.
Your not missing much anyway, they are no where near as comfortable as the other models

Your not missing much anyway, they are no where near as comfortable as the other models

Now that you mention it I thought the cushioning would feel more like a Lunarglide and it didn't feel as soft.

How is the sizing on the ice or jacquard?

Last edited:
I don't have the jac's, but the ice are more tts. Plus on the lunars the ankle padding sucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom