The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

people slept. When they first released he had them right at market price around 300, more or less for specific sizes. Mad I sold my extra duck camo and 2 tigers smfh
yea last i checked they were at $450.. didnt know they jacked it up even more from that

yea last i checked they were at $450.. didnt know they jacked it up even more from that
yup demand has gone up for them, see people post on FB looking for them all the time. Wonder when we will see the next am90 collab, I recall someone in here mentioning more boutiques will get the chance or are in the works but who knows. Where's @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  when you need him lol

people slept. When they first released he had them right at market price around 300, more or less for specific sizes. Mad I sold my extra duck camo and 2 tigers smfh
You sold 2 pairs of the tigers?
sick.gif

Tigers definitely my favorite of the two.

I'm just happy with my one pair each in the pack.

Last edited:

You sold 2 pairs of the tigers?
sick.gif

Tigers definitely my favorite of the two.

I'm just happy with my one pair each in the pack.
yup actually now I think about it, I sold 3. Scooped 2 from RIF LA and sent em back to my homies in MI and grabbed another when UNDFTD sold them and hooked a NT member up locally. They were actually very easy to get here alot of people didnt like them at the time. Wish I would have kept a Tiger though

Last edited:

yup actually now I think about it, I sold 3. Scooped 2 from RIF LA and sent em back to my homies in MI and grabbed another when UNDFTD sold them and hooked a NT member up locally. They were actually very easy to get here alot of people didnt like them at the time. 
lol i still remember u were going to sell me a tiger.. sad times
embarassed.gif

i hope nike keeps the world cup ID up for awhile though .. wanna see how those sport reds come out
devil.gif

lol i still remember u were going to sell me a tiger.. sad times
embarassed.gif

i hope nike keeps the world cup ID up for awhile though .. wanna see how those sport reds come out
devil.gif
LMFAO calling me out doe what up fam, still hate that I couldnt help you out another NT member beat you to the punch. Next time I got you or well be in contact and you can come come kick it prior to release since I live close to the UNDFTD

LMFAO calling me out doe what up fam, still hate that I couldnt help you out another NT member beat you to the punch. Next time I got you or well be in contact and you can come come kick it prior to release since I live close to the UNDFTD
its all good bruh, i shouldve just ditched class that day.. basically did nothing anyways lol.
mean.gif

i thought u moved back to MI or do you live here in SoCal now?

and good looks to that hookup ill let you know
nerd.gif

Last edited:

its all good bruh, i shouldve just ditched class that day.. basically did nothing anyways lol.
mean.gif

i thought u moved back to MI or do you live here in SoCal now?

and good looks to that hookup ill let you know
nerd.gif

In SoCal now homie, moved almost a year ago. Im out in Venice half a mile from that UNDFTD. Im patiently waiting for a new am90 to pop up everything of late has been whack af to me

yup demand has gone up for them, see people post on FB looking for them all the time. Wonder when we will see the next am90 collab, I recall someone in here mentioning more boutiques will get the chance or are in the works but who knows. Where's @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  when you need him lol
i havent heard of any future AM90 collabos tho

i think it will take a while before we will see any decent AM90 collabos

the last decent ones before the atmos was the dizzee rascals and the kaws

Last edited:

i havent heard of any future AM90 collabos tho

i think it will take a while before we will see any decent AM90 collabos

the last decent ones before the atmos was the dizzee rascals and the kaws
So I guess those Jessie J's were just promo pairs?  Would love to scoop those.

The jessie J's were given out for free via a scavenger hunt - jessie was tweeting clues to her whereabouts where she was in a marked van, if you made it there in time you got a pair. She was moving throughout the day and people were chasing her all over London to try and get a pair.

crazy how much the duck camos jumped in price
mean.gif
couldve had one for 300 a few days after RD.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom