The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone knows how the indy pack fits? Bout to buy a pair of the white's but i heard they run small and narrow..

Dammit, them Roundels I posted via that link got cancelled. My friends didn't get a cancellation email. Spewing! I been hunting for 6months :-/

Those roundel things are ugly can't believe they sell for a lot, sorry about your cancellation though
Each to their own, im English so the shoe means a lot. Tier Zero release. bah its good, I failed on every shoe ive touched in the last 2 weeks. Might retire for a bit

Each to their own, im English so the shoe means a lot. Tier Zero release. bah its good, I failed on every shoe ive touched in the last 2 weeks. Might retire for a bit

I was gonna say if you're English then I totally get it with the Underground that's dope I hope you land a pair bro

The pattern colors is the old seats colors right?

I was gonna say if you're English then I totally get it with the Underground that's dope I hope you land a pair bro

The pattern colors is the old seats colors right?
Yeh man that's it.

Yeh based on the old underground tube seats on the trains. retail or bust tho, bust again

Thanks for the lead guys on these. Just came in from END. Awesome packaging on their end as well and for only about $105 shipped. No pun intended.
nice pickup, I got my pair from End as well

really thinking about grabbing a second pair from them

my midsole is beat up already with scratches on it though, I've worn them as my beaters since they came in

love the shoe, very nice for casual use

I feel like bashing my head against a wall for not copping those roundels, they would've came out to 199 shipped for me 
mean.gif

not srs, its just shoes but im still mad

I feel like bashing my head against a wall for not copping those roundels, they would've came out to 199 shipped for me :smh:
not srs, its just shoes but im still mad
I'm pretty sure all the good sizes were gone fast. The person who posted the link originally didn't even get a pair.

Last edited:
my solar red IDs came finally. tiny paint bubbles and 2 poorly painted spots near the top of the midsole and random dark paint smudge on the outsole. cant tell if im just being nit picky or care enough to send them back.

I just checked the forum and I missed out on another chance to re-up on the Roundel 90's 

Oh well I have one pair. That is good enough for me 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom