The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

laugh.gif
 that's not an early link, that's a style code search with a Cop These Kicks referral attached to the end of it. I hate giving up my cashback during online purchases to accounts like Sneakersteal, Kicksdeals, j23app when they do this. I bet j23app makes more money on referral commissions than selling his app on iTunes. Not mad though because lots of people cop through their links but I don't need them... 
happy.gif

laugh.gif
 that's not an early link, that's a style code search with a Cop These Kicks referral attached to the end of it. I hate giving up my cashback during online purchases to accounts like Sneakersteal, Kicksdeals, j23app when they do this. I bet j23app makes more money on referral commissions than selling his app on iTunes. Not mad though because lots of people cop through their links but I don't need them... 
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 why ruin it? It pays to read 

i was on the phone thinking i won when btcn went live, and then dude tells me in store first bdfghfghdhg

Last edited:
y'all using chrome or safari? I've missed a few releases I really wanted because every so often Chrome won't load the "buy" button 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom