The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If anything, this release opened up a lot of eyes to the wild world of Tier Zero releases.

Also, I don't think (most) people are mad they didn't cop, I think they're mad that they couldn't cop. All information needed to get these shoes was in this thread, and because of all the resellers and publicity these shoes received from all the sneaker blogs this week, the (few) people that actually wanted them couldn't secure them.

#brokenrecord
this is 100% true. 

not mad i misses, just annoying its so hard. 

and there is dudes with stacks of them hanging out. 

my $150 saved dance

ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif
HAHAHAHAHA DAAAAAAAAANG BRUH.

If anything, this release opened up a lot of eyes to the wild world of Tier Zero releases.

Also, I don't think (most) people are mad they didn't cop, I think they're mad that they couldn't cop. All information needed to get these shoes was in this thread, and because of all the resellers and publicity these shoes received from all the sneaker blogs this week, the (few) people that actually wanted them couldn't secure them.

#brokenrecord
Was this a TIer 0?

I didn't think it was.

just finally checked out…going to sleep and waking up in a few hours to pick up my other pair from my plug 

good weekend. 

#brokenrecord
This was a nikelab release and not tier 0...  I find that they don't even bother with tier 0 releases anymore.  We have a tier 0 store in my city but they didn't receive these.

Back
Top Bottom