The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I hate that feeling when someone could have ooped but you didnt even think to ask. That said, I think I would have been disappointed. Need to remove the hypebeast demon, had I gotten them, I probably would have been a bit underwhelmed (not my pic

)

I won't born last night. Few hints and signs saying that there might have been backdoor on NDC. I guess next week will be the exclamation point if they sell out again in 0.3 seconds......

Last edited:
If you really want these, id buy now. Theyre $400 now but im pretty sure in a few months when pairs dry up, a "great deal" will be at the $500 range.
I would pay $500 for these atrocities before i consider paying a clown $500 for some air maxes 

Lunar90 are $400-500 reselling on Ebay…. WTF? 
tongue.gif

Thoughts on the am 90 jacquard? Specifically the laser crimson. I'm debating buying these or some am 97's. Enough of the hyp beast moon shoe. Any input greatly appreciated.

Thoughts on the am 90 jacquard? Specifically the laser crimson. I'm debating buying these or some am 97's. Enough of the hyp beast moon shoe. Any input greatly appreciated.
what makes the AM90 Lunar a hypebeast shoe? If a sneaker is hot and alot of people admire it you just assume its a hypebeast hyped up sneakers... Yes there are people out here who may never have owned an AM but maybe air max dont appeal to them as much as others do like let them live.. When something sells out the first thing you nubian wanna be 5% percenter sneaker illuminatist say is that its hypebeast ..

^ touchy subject? Wow I just wanted some input on the jacquard. They seem nice but I have never worn them.

Back
Top Bottom