The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Dynamic flywire?

Well I have a f&f coupon for my local nike outlet and the best 3 shoes they have are am 95 no stitch red and white(119.99). Am 95 dyn fw (119.99) and am 90 jcrd crimson (99.99). Trying to pick a pair because this coupon is 30% off. Never seen the dyn fw for 59.99 like the gentleman posted earlier they retail for 180.00.

Hmmm just seen it. You might be right. Only problem is you can't check out till it maybe goes live or useless without the product I'd. I'm more curious about the SNS. Which I haven't been home yet to see what's that all about but I have an idea.
i'm working on figuring that out now.. SNS dropping in store first, so doubt is many if any make it to online.. they also have a disclaimer on page about pre-orders being cancelled, so im not wasting much energy on them

It's all over Twitter right now about people having Hanon early links already..
mean.gif

wtf, how the hell do you guys add the shoe to cart before launch, damn i need to learn to write scripts, seems like the only way to cop online these days.

Yeah help him out guys. And post he link for the other dude. You know cos they asked nicely.

cant wait for the next hyped shoe so yall can migrate somewhere else
its just the fact that the shoe keeps releasing different places and days for almost a week now

the shoes are dope and i did want them but honestly if I could get 500 for them I don't think I would keep them

goodluck everyone trying today tho

Back
Top Bottom