The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Mine says processed as well now! after so many days of pain and anguish trying to grab these just seeing that processed status makes me feel like I'm dreaming

It seems HS had more pairs than NDC.... Make sure your order status is listed as processed before declaring victory
I'm a hanon noob but why does "processed" mean the order will be fulfilled/shipped?

Vinci has been eating lol
it's my birthday on Sunday

i think the shoe Gods are blessing me this week 
laugh.gif

it's my birthday on Sunday

i think the shoe Gods are blessing me this week 
laugh.gif
for sure man...nothing good dropping in august, so hoping that based god blesses your boy early with 1 pair lol...I ain't greedy, I just need one lol.

Quote:

I'm a hanon noob but why does "processed" mean the order will be fulfilled/shipped?
I'm a hanon noob as well, but I'm guessing processed means they received your order and took your money.  The next step is shipped, but taking the money is a big hurdle to get over.  I still wouldn't call "processed" 100% confirmed, but damn close. 

Left em out and they started to grow on me. The print on the sneaker looks 3D which is really cool. And when the light hits em -- its a wrap,very awesome.

Did a little 3M comparison - adidas ZX Flux, Jordan Future 3M and Nike Air Max Lunar90

Or you can develop your own opinion and not be swayed by the masses like sheep.
some ppl might not have the chance to see them in person
heard both underwhelming and better in person. the collective needs to make up its mind.
i think the hype ruined the sneaker because i was expecting too much.. but i really like this sneaker and they will look really cool with a monochromatic outfit.

I saw my homie's pair in person yesterday and I fell in love even more so than I was when I saw on the computer. They're insane. I'd prolly be willing to pay resale lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom