The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

didn't stop to check if fsr, just saw the first size in stock and went to check out, switched tabs to post here then went back, got jacked. 
mean.gif

Can't sleep..... Afraid I'm gonna wake up with an order cancelation from SNS this is too good to be true :frown:

Man they should only ban him if this thing was locked down. Too many lurkers that was a gif ploy IMO even tho it's against the rules.

Man they should only ban him if this thing was locked down. Too many lurkers that was a gif ploy IMO even tho it's against the rules.
Why does it being locked matter?  Kinda sounds like you agree with the tactic just be lurkers are present
eyes.gif

Was it also him that posted that phony link yesterday, for the lurkers for Hanon??
nerd.gif
   I could be wrong

edit:  yeah, it was him that did that too.  Whats up with that?

Last edited:
put your pitchfork away lucifer, their was at least one size in stock when posted. 

you sound like one of those people who go through life with a chip on their shoulder

Name calling?  How mature! 
tongue.gif

If you lived one day in my life, you'd never wanna go back to yours! 
laugh.gif

I just don't like the foolishness.  Now I'm done with you
glasses.gif

Last edited:

Name calling?  How mature! 
tongue.gif

If you lived one day in my life, you'd never wanna go back to yours! 
laugh.gif

I just don't like the foolishness.  Now I'm done with you
glasses.gif

you just lowered yourself more than he did. 

How are you going to call him out for name calling than laugh that your life is better than his? That's no better than name calling 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
...guess I wanted to make a point that he knows nothing about my life. As I know nothing about him either!

...except that he posted a phony link/lead yesterday and possibly today.

If it was an honest today mistake, then so be it.

Last edited:
not exactly name calling, when you have such a satanic avatar, it'd be like you calling me supes and I'd point the finger at you and say you're name calling 
happy.gif

you just lowered yourself more than he did. 

How are you going to call him out for name calling than laugh that your life is better than his? That's no better than name calling 
eyes.gif
agree, but not mad, find it actually quite funny haha.. my life is better than yours.. woo hoo. 
roll.gif

YOOOO SUUUUPES! 
laugh.gif

just kidding
wink.gif

...and I kinda already knew that.  That part  of it was a joke that you sorta missed

Last edited:
I figured ...Overseas Shipping is an extra 20-30.00 and most of the sites added 30-50 to the price on top of that anyway...so was looking for someone in the states willing to take 80-100 above retail.

So anybody giving up?  

Anybody got through?  Waste of time this is
mean.gif

Looks like sivas is done.  It's about time for me to leave to go get these Futures.  
smokin.gif

I'll just have to pay resell (which I hate to do
mean.gif
) on 3 pair!  They don't know squat about how hard it was it get these sneakers, so they'd better appreciate this ----! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the metallic futures? a mate got them this morning, they're much better in the flesh.

yes those.  Im gonna get these now, but I'm thinking the red ones coming out August might even look better

nvm

going to get mine from the store.  so I don't have any other info.  good luck

Last edited:
sold out double time on nike eu, had a chance to pop em in the basket but decided against it.  wish i went through with it after I saw them in person. love the black pair.

Back
Top Bottom