The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

eek.gif
 @ $650.

At the time I thought I paid too much for my pair ($300) but looking at it now I should of bought more & stocked up 
ohwell.gif
Ive been kicking myself about them paid 325 before I even found out they were going to release in the US and didn't even bother trying when they did, but seeing prices now that extra pair would of been nice but at least we got 1 pair, right?
laugh.gif

nice! i was actually gonna order the exact same thing haha. when'd you order?

im going on vacation, so im gonna have to hold off until i get back, before i order. im definitely gonna die the tongue tag and paint air bubble somehow when i get them.

Last edited:
ordered last week on 8/5

Yeah im not feeling the white tag based off the image, I'l see though whenever they come in. As of right now I plan on keeping only one of the all red 90s I ordered (these or the hyperfuse), hopefully I don't like both because I'll end up keeping both. :lol:

ordered last week on 8/5

Yeah im not feeling the white tag based off the image, I'l see though whenever they come in. As of right now I plan on keeping only one of the all red 90s I ordered (these or the hyperfuse), hopefully I don't like both because I'll end up keeping both. :lol:

hmmm what size did you order? maybe we can work something out if thats the case :nerd:

I did some IDs in my spare time... gotta buy one, my heart says the bengals (they are weird, i know, but match my little lovely kitten 
tongue.gif
) but i have to give the other 3 a chance, please don't ban me, i like going insane with IDs! 
happy.gif

Up to you guys! 

came across this pretty dope artist, he actually made a custom of these but makes these prints as well figured id post

acutally he did it on a pair of am1

Last edited:
Im glad the Snake Camos inspired a lot of people to give them a shot as well.

Hopefully they'll be just as nice as the Duck Camos

Im glad the Snake Camos inspired a lot of people to give them a shot as well.

Hopefully they'll be just as nice as the Duck Camos
tbh they actually have the potential to be better than the Duck Camos - more exotic and premium looking.. depends on the QC of Nike ID tho.

Good thing I have both then lol, first pair of iDs as well, hope the materials aren't just crap

the materials on IDs are hit or miss TBO. congrats on your first iD. took me forever to finally commit to a concept/cw and then wait for it haha. im extremely impatient when it comes to ordering/buying kicks.

Back
Top Bottom