The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

well if i can save 15 bucks why not...whats the problem...i can buy myself lunch for a week...i eat 2 MCchickens and a small fry every day....3 bucks broski.....AND WHATTTTTTT

I posted two alternatives coming out before noon. 

But you gotta calm down fam

im fine

but to see a bunch of people *****in about 10 bucks

kinda hilarious to me
thats not the point .. i get what you mean that if its make or break then you shouldnt be buying them and i agree with that

but the point is if you can save money then why not ... whether its $2 or $20 .. 

If i buy kicks all year say at least 2 pairs a month and can save $20 off each one ... i just saved myself $480 for the year 

Anyone got some Codes for Footaction

I LIKE SAVING MONEY!!!!

even if it's  $10.00 Bucks 

PLEASE!

are we suppose to submit our sizes when we add to cart? 
no idea never ordered from there before ... was just providing their actual site because previous post was from tumblr had me confused for a sec til i clicked it 

Jus spoke with FNL about applying the code. Since my order is still n processing, she said wait for the confirmation with track # email. Call back then i can apply the coupon. Iono if she BS. Ill Give up date.

Anyone get on the Shoe Palace site? I was curious how much their mark up was... 
frown.gif

So in spite of all the site issues and thinking I got screwed, I got an email confirmation from NDC that my order went through. With the relaunch, will they cancel my order?

never believed i could be able to get these denims, and in fact i didnt before luckily scoring on size? website, cant wait to see em in person!

So in spite of all the site issues and thinking I got screwed, I got an email confirmation from NDC that my order went through. With the relaunch, will they cancel my order?

Someone correct me if im wrong but I havent heard or seen nike cancel an order after they send you an email confirmation.

Last edited:
Thanks! That's a relief to know.  Are NDC releases normally this big of a clusterf*ck or is this a one time thing?

Thanks! That's a relief to know.  Are NDC releases normally this big of a clusterf*ck or is this a one time thing?
I think it's Cuz They Dropped 3 or more things at once and NDC couldn't handle the Traffic…..

AJ14 AJ Jeter Collection Women’s Pearl Collection Air Max 90 Denim <------ This Combo Crashed the Site

Had a 13 in cart on FNL and decided against checking out, 14 in cart on NDC and couldn't get to payment. Hopefully on the NDC relaunch since I need a 14.

Back
Top Bottom