The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^^^happened a bunch last weekend with WTLs
They oversold those. People got cancellations and a discount code!
laugh.gif

I doubt these oversold though since they postponed them on NDC
yea, i can understand the over-selling part, but because ndc was such a crapshoot on saturday, they wont be sending cancellation emails for the orders that snuck thru. will definitely be trying for another pair on the new scheduled release date
damn that sucks. i never heard of that before. typically ndc is good with keeping their stock up to date. FNL on the other hand is notorious for sending cancellation emails.
yea, FNL is notorious for it, but i think they've been pretty good lately; especially with the timeliness of their shipping confirmations

Label has been made on my FTA phone order :pimp: tracking number and everything. Now just waiting for UPS to pick it up

Anyone still looking to get some $$ off their order from this weekend with FTA .. try chatting with reps again

I got the no in chat yesterday, I called CS yesterday evening and got the no. decided I'd take one more crack at it and I also got the no BUT this particular rep told me that since its already in the warehouse processing and ready to ship she cant apply the code to the order.

BUT ...

She will submit a credit card refund for $25 (I used the bday coupon $25 of $100)

Anyone still looking to get some $$ off their order from this weekend with FTA .. try chatting with reps again

I got the no in chat yesterday, I called CS yesterday evening and got the no. decided I'd take one more crack at it and I also got the no BUT this particular rep told me that since its already in the warehouse processing and ready to ship she cant apply the code to the order.

BUT ...

She will submit a credit card refund for $25 (I used the bday coupon $25 of $100)

I'm gonna call during lunch today :pimp: one last crack. Hopefully the third time is the charm

For those who checked out from Nike after they announced the reschedule, did your order ship yet?  My status shows "Preparing to ship"  

I'm hoping they don't cancel it. Nike usually creates the label on Sunday and ships out on Monday. 
My order shows up exactly the same "preparing to ship" since Saturday night.
Hoping they ship out today.

Open but I do have a tracking number. I usually get a notification from UPS my choice whenever they pick up a package for me

i believe sivasdescalzo and backdoor will get them, too.

they,re alwas late.
sivas can't confirm they'll stock, i have to call backdoor and see, i'm buying from em the tan tiscis up next!

ended up that size gave me a 10% off next order plus free shipping, if i'll ever need... 
mean.gif

I had a 10£ store credit at oki-ni because of an order cancellation. I thought i would never use it, but today i did.
So never say never, but sux they cancelled on you with the denims tho.

I would hit the Ebay and any FB groups you might be in and Snag a Pair before they Rise like Dough.

same happened with the Duck Camo's - they dropped and resale was at like $250-300 at first

then something happened and people started paying up to $500 a pair????

I hope these don't do that… but I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

the Bounty Hunter shirts that match look sweet!

Last edited:
^^ pairs start to dry up so the price rises. Happens to a lot of limited shoes but usually around the 5 year mark after they drop.

Struck out for retail so far - if i don't get lucky with NDC when the do the re-release, hoping to grab these for the low. Seems like there are a lot of pairs out there for a QS.

What's everyone's status on FootAction?

Waiting for my email confirmation n tracking #. Tried applying coupon for FA and CS were being BS saying coupon doesnt apply to these. Spoke to another CS said call back when i get my trackin #. I guess it all depends on whos helping u.

Back
Top Bottom