The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my AM90 Denims and out of the box there is slight blue denim bleed on one shoe upper. Not too bad.

Overall, I like the shoe, but i wonder how I'm going to clean it? Can't be using Jason Markk on it, I could imagine all the denim blue bleeding EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
wonder if using this Angelus waterproof will help control the bleeding

if so then it should work while trying to clean the other parts of the shoe .... right?

maybe even sweat? since thats what the one came from

Man… hope mine don't come like this

won't care as long as i'm the one making that stain..
tongue.gif

too bad these aren't trade bait for Duck or Tiger camo's

Last edited:

Anyone messing with the Suit & Tie collection tomorrow?

I'm feeling the Ties -- I love paisley...but they're not for everyone.
I'm all about about the Paisleys. Not usually into the Lunarlon soles, but it works for me on these. The insane detail on the Paisleys is what got me.  I definitely wouldn't mind the Herringbone print either and they probably go with more gear than the Paisleys.

You guys think these will be anywhere near as tough to pick up as the Denims?  The hype doesn't seem to be close, but I've been wrong before.

wonder if using this Angelus waterproof will help control the bleeding

if so then it should work while trying to clean the other parts of the shoe .... right?

maybe even sweat? since thats what the one came from
Funny, I had literally the exact same thought this afternoon. Couldn't hurt, right?

I think I'm going with white laces

I didn't have any bleeding with mine

I don't get some of the cheap suede complaints either.

I may have went a bit too far in calling the suede buttery, but the quality on mine is definitely nice.

Still torn on the laces though. Lol.

I'm new to this thread and searched around a little. But anyone know what the details of this release are? I know they are available on "Titolo", whatever that is for around 200 bucks. But are they releasing in the U.S. soon? Did they already release in asia or europe? Will these be expensive? Sorry, I'm noob as hell when it comes to air max 90 releases.

nike-air-max-90-black-ash-grey-total-crimson-01.jpg

I'm new to this thread and searched around a little. But anyone know what the details of this release are? I know they are available on "Titolo", whatever that is for around 200 bucks. But are they releasing in the U.S. soon? Did they already release in asia or europe? Will these be expensive? Sorry, I'm noob as hell when it comes to air max 90 releases.

From what Ive seen over the years. Usually pairs that release outside of the U.S. 1st, may or may not release stateside for about a month? I suggest you keeps notes, and stay on the lookout.

From what Ive seen over the years. Usually pairs that release outside of the U.S. 1st, may or may not release stateside for about a month? I suggest you keeps notes, and stay on the lookout.
Yeah...i'm gonna do that. Articles are saying "as we await stateside release". But did these even release yet outside the U.S.? Is titolo a retailer or an early release spot? I'm so confused.

Last edited:

Size? has 'em also for about $160ish shipped to the US

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-air-max-90/074787/

will be probably the same price as the other AM90s that are for sale in the US, i think around the 100-115 range
damn then im gonna wait it out. Do these typically sell out instantly? Can i just roll in release day morning and cop? Im such a noob at this. All my sneakers are Jordans and that ish is impossible on release day. Collected 8 raffle tickets for the last release and only hit on 1

damn then im gonna wait it out. Do these typically sell out instantly? Can i just roll in release day morning and cop? Im such a noob at this. All my sneakers are Jordans and that ish is impossible on release day. Collected 8 raffle tickets for the last release and only hit on 1
that cw deff not gonna sell out so quick

it will deff take 5-7 months before they are starting to dry up

just take a lil bit patience, they will arrive at the US very soon i think

Suede on the denims def not buttery. **** feels like sandpaper
I definitely got a bit carried away calling them buttery, but the suede on mine are a far cry from "like sandpaper".  I'm confused by the wide disparity in perception of the suede among NTers. I get that people have different opinions on how suede should feel, but it's hard for me to imagine that any of the suede on the Denims could be that rough or of poor quality considering how mine feel.  Perhaps Nike used different batches of suede? Either that or the batch itself wasn't uniform throughout. Strange nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom