The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ Doesn't matter.  Whenever you decide to wear those 2010s, prepare for cracked midsoles after a couple of wears.  
laugh.gif

Might as well just get it outta the way now. 

Trying to decide between the all black 90 essentials or the all black premium 90s with the leather toe and speckled midsole. Any ideas?

^ Doesn't matter.  Whenever you decide to wear those 2010s, prepare for cracked midsoles after a couple of wears.  :lol:

Might as well just get it outta the way now. 

I know, this would be a backup to a previous 10 infrared pair I trashed. :lol:

Last edited:

horrible. would have been ok with a solid midsole and without that textured toe box.

Trying to decide between the all black 90 essentials or the all black premium 90s with the leather toe and speckled midsole. Any ideas?
personally i cant stand 90's with a leather toe, feel weird to me and crease up like no end. hence why i passed on these and the escapes.

^^^ embrace the creases bro, its part of wearing the shoes. They don't get dirty as quick and easier to clean. But Jason Mark might have fixed the dirty toe problem now...

ive got 40 odd pairs of 90s 3 of which are leather toes and just turned into beaters. I rock all of my shoes, just dont like the way leather 90's wear and break in. mesh with suede / nubuck just looks 10x better imo.

201steez go with the premium joints with the speckles. ..also they're currently on sale at FNL (If U.S.)

ive got 40 odd pairs of 90s 3 of which are leather toes and just turned into beaters. I rock all of my shoes, just dont like the way leather 90's wear and break in. mesh with suede / nubuck just looks 10x better imo.
Oh I hear you on the leather toe box area. 90s even crease more then AM1 and Im a heavy dude. Mesh with suede and nubuck is definitely better. Oh and that's a lot of 90s with mesh/suede combo
nerd.gif

Today's wear.

I had to swap out the purple and orange laces on these ACG gems.

Do you think I did them justice?

Seeing Homegrowns now hurts my soul.

Had 2 pairs. Sold them both. One of my bigger regrets when it comes to sneakers. :smh: :smh:

Joints are pretty tough to find now, but yeah, $400-500 sounds about right.

Back
Top Bottom