The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Are these ids?
yup
wink.gif
faux snake/croc skin iDs

I did them for an Australian themed Nike collab thread over at Sneaker Freaker a few months back. Pretty happy with them.

I was on the hunt for a pair of moon landings...  anyone have a rough idea of what a fair price for a DS pair would be?

Nah, you can find them on ebay for 4-500 if you're patient. 
yes, but if you're looking to cop em quick with no games that come with haggling you're gonna pay close to 6., ebay is kinda dry on em.

For those of you who own both 2010 laser blues , and the "OG" laser blue 90s which has the better quality? Im thinking of getting a pair, just not sure which one to get.

For those of you who own both 2010 laser blues , and the "OG" laser blue 90s which has the better quality? Im thinking of getting a pair, just not sure which one to get.
the 2010 looks better and have a better shaped upper, cuz they have used a different mold on the 2012 faux OG LBs

but the midsole paint from the 2010s sux and will crack estimated after 20 wears

and also there is no laser blue colored liner behind the tongue

the 2012s on the other hand have better quality midsole paint what wont crack and only will wear off with the time

and it got laser blue liner behind the tongue but the midsole toe is grey instead of laser blue

also the shape is a lil bit different compared to the 2010

the shoe is less high and the heeltab is smaller so that nike can save money on the material costs
mean.gif
mad.gif

so its up to you which version you gonna choose, but my choice will be the 2010s

cuz i buy airmaxes for style, so aesthetics means everything for me

but if you want a more durable shoe i would take the 2012s

also the 2012 are a lil bit cheaper in market value and easier to find

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom