The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Cool, I thought most of people here come from USA.
the majority of the members in here are indeed from the US

but there are also members from australia, canada, germany, spain, greece, italy, france and the UK

Last edited:
is the Air Max culture in Holland really serious like they say? My boy plays football over there and he says it's true.
Yeah there's a lot of people that you wouldn't exactly call sneakerheads but simply want to have "Maxies" because they are very comfortable, those people often buy BWs or 90s. BWs have been very popular here for years and years but since about a year or so they are hard to find in shops (they were like the Chav shoes of the Dutch).

In recent years AM1s have become a hype among college students (and later among other folks too).

you almost dont see people in the netherlands wear BWs anymore, you cant even buy them instore anymore

only people in small villages at the country side in the south and the north likes to wear BWs (we call them farmers here)

and followers from the hardcore house music subculture, also the cws from the last 7-8 years sux imo

the reason for that is because the AM90 and the AM1 took over the popularity from the BWs,

and the BWs dont sell so well anymore, so nike decided to release less cws for that model

when nike retroed the AM90s in 2001 that was the beginning of the death from the BWs

BWs was from 1991-2001 the most popular AM here in the netherlands until the AM90s came out

the retro from the AM90s changed the sneakergame here and the destiny from the BWs

the AM culture was already very big here back in the days, i can still remember when the AM90s came out in 1990

and not too far from my house there was a playground where the older guys hang out and they were all wearing the AM90s

but when the BWs came out in 1991 that was when the air max line became extremely popular here in this country

nowadays here you see everyone wearing AMs from male to female from 6y/o kids till senior people from 60y/o

but now the AM90s are deff the most popular shoe here and the AM1s are 2nd

and the 3rd most popular shoe are probably those fcking ugly AM skyline and commands
mean.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

people only buy them because they are way cheaper compared to the 1s and the 90s,

its like air max for the less fortunate peeps
laugh.gif
in the US they will probably for sale at the payless store (air max payless)
roll.gif

for example you're heavily fiening for pair of AM90 infrareds what cost 150 euro

but instead of that your parents gonna buy you a pair of air max payless for 70 euro
sick.gif

Bought mine from ebay user: hudstoreltd

What about the position of the picture itself, ate the craters always in the same position on a legit pair compared to the real ones?

He assures me mine are legit, but has a shocking attitude and it took 3 messages asking before he actually answered yes.

Have you got real versus fake tag pics?

Bought mine from ebay user: hudstoreltd

What about the position of the picture itself, ate the craters always in the same position on a legit pair compared to the real ones?

He assures me mine are legit, but has a shocking attitude and it took 3 messages asking before he actually answered yes.

Have you got real versus fake tag pics?
tell that D-bag seller to take a tagged picture from the sizetag and also to snap a picture

with the flash on so that you can see the reflection from the edges at the upper from the shoe

Last edited:
Too late now. Paid. Just gonna have to wait until they arrive. So comparison of tags and print info would be handy to have.

Ill crack it huge if this dudes lied to me...

highly chance that those are fake

ive just checked his feedback and i saw that he sold red indy 90s for 100GBP

if those were real no way he would sell them for 100 GBP lol
laugh.gif

Too late now. Paid. Just gonna have to wait until they arrive. So comparison of tags and print info would be handy to have.

Ill crack it huge if this dudes lied to me...
Seller has sold a few pairs of fake Independence Day 90s but more important: the box label of the Moon Landings in his listings is wrong.
They are 100% fake, no doubt at all. You're f***ed. :tongue:

Well hes not ****** at all because ebay dont allow fakes, alot of the time youll get to keep your money and the merchandise/shoes, you may just have to prove they are fake with info such as we have here.

Other things about the Moon Landing reps is the pattern is the same on every pair just mirrored for the opposite shoe. heres some upclose pics 

Ebay arent nike experts and dint know what fakes are, unless someone tells them. And even then they can only take the reporters word for it.

As for this bloke, i mentioned reporting him and a refund appeared within 5 mins.

So there you go.

Anyone has a legit pair im interested obviously.

Ebay arent nike experts and dint know what fakes are, unless someone tells them. And even then they can only take the reporters word for it.

As for this bloke, i mentioned reporting him and a refund appeared within 5 mins.

So there you go.

Anyone has a legit pair im interested obviously.
Kicks-crew has pairs available. $450 + shipped, its expensive, but still cheaper than most listings and consignment shops, plus they will be authentic. 

Back
Top Bottom