The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

still have my 2010's DS and ill be copping the 2015 retro for sure 
smokin.gif

idk what it is but ive always loved this shoe / colorway. i miss my ostrich pair though, i wish theyd let us get another crack at those 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I hope these come out in true original form at least. Bought the 2012 OG release and regret em, still DS.

Waiting for leaks of pictures
Lol. I passed on those. I was so disappointed at that dark grey. You're talking about the vintage joints right? This is probably my top 3 releases this year.  I've literally been waiting for these for a minute.

Idk where quality was mentioned, but you're telling me if the FIT isn't right, yall would buy a shoe anyway? Sounds kinda beastly imo.

As much as I would like a pair of the '15 retros, I'm passing if they fit like the denims. I have wide feet and they kill me every time.

Idk where quality was mentioned, but you're telling me if the FIT isn't right, yall would buy a shoe anyway? Sounds kinda beastly imo.

As much as I would like a pair of the '15 retros, I'm passing if they fit like the denims. I have wide feet and they kill me every time.
Refresh my memory, what's the issue with the fit again? Too narrow? Haven't bought an AM90 in a while now.

Last edited:
Refresh my memory, what's the issue with the fit again? Too narrow? Haven't bought an AM90 in a while now.

yeah, they've been running pretty narrow. it sucks for people with wide feet like me. its actually been deterring me from buying any 90s since the denims. i got those laser blues a .5 size up and they still were kinda narrow, but too long.

so for anyone with normal width feet, you're fine. i suggest trying on a random pair of 90s at your local FNL/FTL/etc. if you havent bought a pair in a while.

yeah, they've been running pretty narrow. it sucks for people with wide feet like me. its actually been deterring me from buying any 90s since the denims. i got those laser blues a .5 size up and they still were kinda narrow, but too long.

sounds like its time for you cut off your bunions through some surgery
laugh.gif

Last edited:

so for anyone with normal width feet, you're fine. i suggest trying on a random pair of 90s at your local FNL/FTL/etc. if you havent bought a pair in a while.

Damn I got wide feet :smh:

Stop buying AM 1s after I bought 3 pairs of the premiums from 2013 and the fit/comfort was horrible. Still haven't worn those shoes.

I'm on the same boat with the fit of the 90s. My wide feet always hurting with 90s even when I size up 1/2. In my red Independence Day pack, TTS fits me perfect though with no discomfort. am1s aren't as bad until I break them in but better off than 90s.

My iD's shipped. Will be here next Tuesday, originally scheduled for late Feb. Can't wait

!

Last edited:

Lol. I passed on those. I was so disappointed at that dark grey. You're talking about the vintage joints right? This is probably my top 3 releases this year.  I've literally been waiting for these for a minute.
The comfort on the OG was so good though. They are like pillows man. 

Back
Top Bottom