The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

hi guys, just thought id share a few of my favorite 90s with you.

these are my old faithful air max 90 metal detecting boots,  ive found some serious goodies metal detecting with these on.......and they have even done the gold dance TWICE lol
roll.gif

Last edited:
and the ones ive prob wore the most...my air max 90 alphabets .

these are so comfy ! but i think they will need a re-paint soon.

got a nice lil collection of 90s coming but theres a good few pairs i need to get (bacon dqm, denim,90x360, liberty of london etc) but will have to se how it goes as theres a good few pairs due to drop im really fancying !! and with the 25th anniversary i think its going to be a good year
wink.gif

got a nice lil collection of 90s coming but theres a good few pairs i need to get (bacon dqm, denim,90x360, liberty of london etc) but will have to se how it goes as theres a good few pairs due to drop im really fancying !! and with the 25th anniversary i think its going to be a good year
wink.gif
Clerks and Powerwall Lemonade [emoji]9829[/emoji]

I could never find the duck pair at a reasonable price. The price for them are ridiculous.  The ducks are the only pair I ever camped out for, it was a big fail. Managed to pickup the tiger pair for $220 a week after they dropped.

Last edited:
Vapormercury - Thanks man! I'm still stoked about it. Sz 11 is pretty much unicorn status so I'm happy they're in my hands.

robear - I know that feel bro. That's another reason why it took so long because them prices are atrocious. Thankfully I got a pretty fair deal.

What's going on with the new Hyperfuse iD's? They look like the fugazi ones doing the rounds, scust.

A lot of pics I see have the clear/ice around the whole sole.. But these do have the correct insole in them. Meshe seems right also. Just questioning the soles

I've seen a few pics floating around without the complete ice sole... Weird. These do have ice on the bottom.. Just not covering the sides. Anyone else?

Back
Top Bottom