The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

up on 27 pairs of 90's so far....

hopefully 28 by the morning as it my b'day tomorrow !!!!

WHOOP WHOOP!! 

let the smoke-a-thon commence lol 
pimp.gif
Awesome collection!!! and Happy Birthday. Hope its a good one.

Love the collection what 90s do you have that's on the bottom right corner
cheers dude

bottom right in the pic are 90/huarache

or if you mean the bright ones in the bottom right in the pile they are the 90 sunset
wink.gif

Awesome collection!!! and Happy Birthday. Hope its a good one.
cheers dude, yeah already off to a good start with another pair of 90's

Last edited:

Some AM90s are true to size, others are narrower. I think you'll be fine if you get a .5 size bigger.

It seems like it depends on the type of material. I know with my all leather it fits a bit narrower than ones I have that have a mesh toebox.
Thanks for replying on my post! :smile:

How do you all lace your 90s? My laces go through all the eyelets including the top one, then I lace em normally. I don't rock em with the laces hanging out untied.

How do you all lace your 90s? My laces go through all the eyelets including the top one, then I lace em normally. I don't rock em with the laces hanging out untied.
normally thru all the top eyelets as well.. I don't wear them untied either.. don't know how ppl can walk like that? my shoes would just slip off. lol

never used the bottom holes on the eyelets either. does anyone actually use these?

Last edited:
Some of my AM90 beaters I have them untied, pretty much wear them like slippers.

I've never seen anyone use those bottom eyelet holes either, but I've seen someone do that on the Air Jordan 5 because the laces were too long to get the untied look.

^ yeah if you skip the top eyelet you can show off the tongue.

That's interesting you still lace them behind it.

On my beaters I have them laced up like Nightwing2303 has em:

Back
Top Bottom