The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Haven't gotten a cancellation email from 290SQM for the patches. Order status says "PPIST COMPLETED". Hope my order is still a go.

Last edited:

Such a tease. No USA love. 
mean.gif
 Habitual Flexing from the UK this week

I wear a 9.5 and only got through on a size 10.5 on these corks. Got to find someone to swap with me. Or just move these and buy my size from ebay Now.

What does your order status say?
I did not create an account, i did the express check out to get through as fast as possible.

When I click on the link to check on the "state of completion" in the email, it just takes me to the website, with no information....

I wonder if its after a certain order # they started cancelling. Mine is 323xx

I was reading somewhere about a possible infrared release... Anyone have any details on this... Much appreciated in advance!

Corks came in today. Like them a lot more in hand than in photos. Don't really care about the cork texture just like the colour scheme and leather lining. If you can still get a pair and are in two minds I would say give it a try. First 90s I have had since infared retro of 12/13 I forget the year.

Corks came in today. Like them a lot more in hand than in photos. Don't really care about the cork texture just like the colour scheme and leather lining. If you can still get a pair and are in two minds I would say give it a try. First 90s I have had since infared retro of 12/13 I forget the year.
And how they fit ? TTS ?

found this in my spam folder from chmielna20.pl RE: corks...

Drogi Kliencie,

Ten email został wygenerowany automatycznie. Prosimy na niego nie odpowiadać. Jeśli masz pytania, skorzystaj z maila podanego poniżej Twoje zamówienie jest właśnie realizowane. Zrelaksuj się, a My zrobimy wszystko co w naszej mocy, żeby paczka dotarła do Ciebie jak najszybciej. Jeżeli będziesz miał dowolne pytanie lub chcesz dokonać zmiany w zamówieniu skontaktuj się z naszym pracownikiem pod numerem: 895349212 lub jeżeli wolisz mailowo m.giza@worldbox.pl. Jak tylko kurier odbierze od nas Twoją paczkę, otrzymasz wiadomość z numerem monitorowania.

Pozdrawiamy zespół Warsaw Sneaker Store

----------------

Dear Customer,

This email was generated automatically. Please do not reply . If you have any questions , please use the email given below Your order is just being implemented. Relax, and we will do everything in our power to parcel reached you as soon as possible . If you have any question or want to make changes to your order , please contact our office staff at: 895349212 or e-mail if you prefer m.giza@worldbox.pl . As soon as the courier pick your parcel from us , you will receive a message with the number of monitoring.

Greetings Warsaw band Sneaker Store

Last edited:
found this in my spam folder from chmielna20.pl RE: corks...

Drogi Kliencie,

Ten email został wygenerowany automatycznie. Prosimy na niego nie odpowiadać. Jeśli masz pytania, skorzystaj z maila podanego poniżej Twoje zamówienie jest właśnie realizowane. Zrelaksuj się, a My zrobimy wszystko co w naszej mocy, żeby paczka dotarła do Ciebie jak najszybciej. Jeżeli będziesz miał dowolne pytanie lub chcesz dokonać zmiany w zamówieniu skontaktuj się z naszym pracownikiem pod numerem: 895349212 lub jeżeli wolisz mailowo m.giza@worldbox.pl. Jak tylko kurier odbierze od nas Twoją paczkę, otrzymasz wiadomość z numerem monitorowania.

Pozdrawiamy zespół Warsaw Sneaker Store

----------------

Dear Customer,

This email was generated automatically. Please do not reply . If you have any questions , please use the email given below Your order is just being implemented. Relax, and we will do everything in our power to parcel reached you as soon as possible . If you have any question or want to make changes to your order , please contact our office staff at: 895349212 or e-mail if you prefer m.giza@worldbox.pl . As soon as the courier pick your parcel from us , you will receive a message with the number of monitoring.

Greetings Warsaw band Sneaker Store
Oooo I got that as well in my spam! Does that mean my order was accepted and not cancelled?

Your Size? Order

Hi D, 
Just a quick update...your order has been despatched and will be with you shortly. To track your order click here. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours for tracking information to be available, if there is no information please try again later in the day. 
Delivery Address; D

Back
Top Bottom