The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So I have found it difficult to keep up with this thread since the patches and corks dropped, but any word on the regular infrareds?

how does offspring deliver international (US) orders?

they ship it through DPD and then DPD gives the package to ___ to deliver to my house? 

It's saying estimated delivery Sunday but i'm not sure who works sundays

Anybody with experience with hhv.de do they take forever to ship ? (Don't worry I'm not gonna blow them up) and idk about the 10% off until a day later, I emailed them asking them to apply it if possible. Think I got any shot of that happening?

Anybody with experience with hhv.de do they take forever to ship ? (Don't worry I'm not gonna blow them up) and idk about the 10% off until a day later, I emailed them asking them to apply it if possible. Think I got any shot of that happening?

I also ordered yesterday before the 10% went live... I did the online cancelation form on the site and reordered again using the 10% off . My first order was for the 90s og and came out to $134 shipped.
My second order I placed was for the 90s infrared OGs and I added the huarache light ultramarines and it was $190 shipped using the 10% off

I also ordered yesterday before the 10% went live... I did the online cancelation form on the site and reordered again using the 10% off . My first order was for the 90s og and came out to $134 shipped.
My second order I placed was for the 90s infrared OGs and I added the huarache light ultramarines and it was $190 shipped using the 10% off

I did the same thing, much appreciated. Funny the value of the dollar went down 1% since yesterday lol. Wonder how long for the refund

how does offspring deliver international (US) orders?

they ship it through DPD and then DPD gives the package to ___ to deliver to my house? 

It's saying estimated delivery Sunday but i'm not sure who works sundays
its was forwarded to fedex, at least my corks did. mind just got delivered this morning.

Last edited:
Decided to keep these..hopefully I can scoop up another pair once they hit states side and keep it on ice while I wear these instead...

So I have found it difficult to keep up with this thread since the patches and corks dropped, but any word on the regular infrareds?
i heard june which would coincide with the drop in 2010 which was june. i only remember bc my cousin got married that day and i had to wake up extra early to get to foot locker and then get ready for the wedding.

funny story I'm the only one in front of foot locker right before opening the guy opens up and i go infrared 90s size 13 he goes no rush man we put these on the shelves thursday (this was saturday) bc nike let us drop them early, the hype wasn't too much in 2010 and hopefully its just as easy this year

i heard june which would coincide with the drop in 2010 which was june. i only remember bc my cousin got married that day and i had to wake up extra early to get to foot locker and then get ready for the wedding.

funny story I'm the only one in front of foot locker right before opening the guy opens up and i go infrared 90s size 13 he goes no rush man we put these on the shelves thursday (this was saturday) bc nike let us drop them early, the hype wasn't too much in 2010 and hopefully its just as easy this year
Thanks!  I hope they are easy to get.  I'm not a huge sneakerhead but these do look cool and would be my first pair of AM90.

Anyone hit on Hanon for the Velvets? I got my order confirmation and if it holds up it will be my first victory on this damn site lol.

Back
Top Bottom