The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got my (lightly used) am90 infrareds from ebay, luckily got charged no import duties (Cali to Toronto). They fit really tight!

Last edited:
Just got my (lightly used) am90 infrareds from ebay, luckily got charged no import duties (Cali to Toronto). They fit really tight and the inner heel part of the right shoe is squeaking when I walk, not sure if its the insole or there's a problem with the am bubble, but it looks good from the outside.View media item 1481079
View media item 1481080

they look a little worn man. what year infrareds are these?

they look a little worn man. what year infrareds are these?
They're 2010. And I paid $80usd + shipping for them so I don't mind it. I got a pair of the OGs on the way from hhv as well.

edit: fixed the squeaking, it was just the positioning of the insole.

Last edited:
^^^ yea the 2010's definitely fit tight, a lot of people sized up on them back then...still, not a bad purchase for $80 bucks.

Was just on END. And a full size run of the velvets popped up I checked out and I searched air max 90 and the shoe was gone from the page.

I really want the all red air max 
If you specifically want the Independence days one, reseller price is crazy.

If you don't mind, you might still be able to make an all atomic red AM90. I made one in January, the atomic red has a slight pinkish hue to it. 

Not sure if they still allow you to make a all Gym red anymore, that red is a little darker than like the Solar or Crimson Red. 

Do we have any confirmation on the AM90 Croc Infrareds??

Some websites are saying this Saturday, others are saying May 7th now????

Damn Nike ID is way too additive, i spend way too much time on there customizing and never ordering

still no shipping email or email reply from sivas.
Your order isnt processed now on their site? I never got another email or response, my tracking number isnt valid yet, but it's uploaded. And it seems like it will be heading out soon

I am on the same boat, no way of tracking anything. Did u get a shipped email @shaw333 ?

Last edited:
ahahaha

It Bothers Me When People Type Like This - like they really put in the effort to capitalize every first letter.. why?

but this dude looked like he had some sort of system

usually i would just let it slide and move on, but he was being a d*ck so i had to ask

Back
Top Bottom