The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got the Sand, still spinning on the Black, OOS on the Steel Green, glad I got 1 of 3, these are a great winter shoe!

Not sure if it was a suprise, added a steel green sz 13 right at 10, spun for a couple minutes then got the oos

Got an 11.5 in the black pair in cart, wasnt really looking for those though.

So sneakernews was wrong about the release? I wonder what made them think they were being released. guess they saw patch and figured it was the 90/95

Nike wont let me log into my account, i know i know my password...

and it says unable to reset password.  wtf

aight good to hear.  Thought i was blocked or my account was gone or something lol
I finally got in... but my size was removed... 
mean.gif

got size 10 in black manually. were these not hyped or was it the surprise release that made them kinda easy to get?

Just got the black ones back.

and for anyone having the login issue, they know its a problem right now and if you live chat them they will attach any guest orders you made to your account

Last edited:

Just got the black ones back.

and for anyone having the login issue, they know its a problem right now and if you live chat them they will attach any guest orders you made to your account
That's not what Trevor said

"
chatAgent.png
 Trevor: Unfortunately we are not able to add orders to your account after they have been placed, however if you need return labels or anything in the future if you chat back in with us we would be more than happy to accommodate."

Back
Top Bottom