The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

The reason it doesn't work is they can't process your CC because they need a "zip code" 5 digits and it's not recognizing your postal code.

Use the 3 numbers in postal code and then follow it by 00 when they ask for your CC. Still ship to your US mailing service address. 

Ex: Postal Code is R5P 1V3 = Zip 51300

That's what I did and it processed, call them back!!!
They said the zip from the mailing address and the zip from my billing address have to match.  Ill try again see if I can get someone else lol

Al
They said the zip from the mailing address and the zip from my billing address have to match.  Ill try again see if I can get someone else lol

I gave him the postal code first and it wouldn't process the payment at first then remembered the 5 digit # equivalent and that went through.

If it doesn't work with that store try thee other one.
Good luck

Last edited:
View media item 1522325

Came in today. Hate the way these guys shipped them. Plastic package that had a tear in it and the box was smushed. Got my size 11 though. $180 shipped from Germany. Ordered on April 28th.

Last edited:

Sounds like there is need there.  Have you considered opening up a store there? I don't know the sneaker market in Vegas, but worth looking into.  I would.
Funny you should say that, me and a friend were talking about that the other day. It would be set to for a lot of stuff, hes a designer and im a photographer so we know our ads and stuff would look good. I just wouldnt know how to get started and to get the contact with Nike for all the good exclusives. Its something we gave a passing thought but nothing too deep. The best sneaker store here doesnt even sell Nikes, thats why i get all my 90's from Nike or ebay unfortunately. 

Are these being released again?

This was my first AM90 back in 2012 and my favorite pair to date and most comfortable.

Hey everyone I just joined this thread, a friend of mine turned me on to it a while ago and its helped me cop the Patches and Croc's.  I'm a huge Nike fan especially the Air Max 90. I read about someone considering opening a shoe shop in Vegas. I owned a shoe/clothing shop in Missoula, MT and I had a bunch of dope accounts including Nike, Stussy, 10 Deep, Montana Cans ect. So i'd be happy to chat with you have any questions. Also I'm trying to find a size 10 Air Max 90 CMFT PRM TAPE (the all white ones) if anyone can help. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom