The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

just delete and redownload the app. i think i might have another code

You can only use one code per account. I do not have my original code so I have to make a new NDC account and get a new access code if I want to use the app

That is literally what chat told me. "oh you don't have your access code? well then you can't access the app, here is a link to join the waitlist....."

Like really bruh? I just assumed it was an enter your email/password associated w/ this account like everything else in the world :smh:

Last edited:
Once I realized they dropped which was 2 hours after the initial drop the App showed a pretty decent amount of sizes in stock but I kept getting the "people added them in their cart before you" but kept trying but I would get the error message...then I got the sold out jig....#OUCH
I tried about 50 minutes after the dropped, same thing except my persistence paid off and I got lucky with my size.  Congrats to those that hit, sorry if you missed out I know the feeling.

Nike with the big F U.
Once again everyone else is left out...... Apple users flourish.

Nike.... making friends and influencing people.

Once I realized they dropped which was 2 hours after the initial drop the App showed a pretty decent amount of sizes in stock but I kept getting the "people added them in their cart before you" but kept trying but I would get the error message...then I got the sold out jig....#OUCH

Same here. I was out at dinner with my girl. Glanced a tweet on Twitter then saw notifications. Started trying to purchase. She started actin an *****. Mad because I had the phone out. But we were done with dinner! We were just sitting there. I was pissed. Got home. Tried with phone and desktop. No luck. I'm bout to dump her.

Same here. I was out at dinner with my girl. Glanced a tweet on Twitter then saw notifications. Started trying to purchase. She started actin an *****. Mad because I had the phone out. But we were done with dinner! We were just sitting there. I was pissed. Got home. Tried with phone and desktop. No luck. I'm bout to dump her.
roll.gif

Damn I missed it [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji] guess I wasn't select by the SNKRS app. Looks like I gotta pay $200+ for a pair now.

So I was able to cop a size 12.5 through mobile on my android. I was logged into the same ndc account as my snkrs one. The app went from notify to nothing. Mobile was completely oos on every size except 12.5. I clicked, line for five seconds and bam cart. Used oaypal and had to hit submit twice for it to go through. I feel like nike is just bs'n about welect people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, I got Cork womens 9.5 = 8 mens and My size is 8 but I try it feeling a little snug in toe box. Question: is it gonna stretch out if I keep wearing it?? Thanks a lot. Thinking if I should keep it or not.

Guys, I got Cork womens 9.5 = 8 mens and My size is 8 but I try it feeling a little snug in toe box. Question: is it gonna stretch out if I keep wearing it?? Thanks a lot. Thinking if I should keep it or not.

You should probably just get rid of them. For retail. To me...

You should probably just get rid of them. For retail. To me...
That's rude.  Why don't you ask him to give them to you so you can wear them a few times and stretch them out for him.  Then once they are broken in nice and comfortably you can give them back to him

Back
Top Bottom