The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

very dope ^^^^
nthat.gif

pimp.gif

Though I show a comparison with the denim and tie dye AM90 nothing major.

View media item 1529239
Not that any minor adjustments to any area wouldn't...it would?
That height difference play's a major roll on fit, not to mention how the shoe laces up / looks while laced.

Thanks for sharing.
No problem
I didnt think it was going to be a huge diffrent in size cuz the denim is 10.5 and tie dye is 11. But guess I'm wrong

No problem
I didnt think it was going to be a huge diffrent in size cuz the denim is 10.5 and tie dye is 11. But guess I'm wrong
so how do they fit compared to the infra denims

seems like that nike have adjusted the height

from the upper back to the pre 2012 models

also the tie dye heel tab looks slightly larger compared to the denims

Finally a Vid with Animal Print Pony Hair's in Hand

and they Look GOOOD to me!
nthat.gif

I think I want the other Leopard Print

Went and had a look at the 15 infras. Good colour. Mesh is crap. Overall if you wanna beat them to death theyll be fine.

My girl's velvets arrived today from shelflife. I was desperately trying to get a pair but not anymore. They are MAD feminine. 
That's the cool thing, I rocked em and I'm the farthest person to feminine concept but velvets show off like crazy! 
I made this am90 ID when the option first popped up, just got shipping confirmation..
lol made the same concept (except for black upper laceholes), i coudnt decide between this and the same on white mesh, pulled the trigger eventually on white ones, should have em in in a week i hope! 

u wount believe but i made these for my two cats, hence the CW 
roll.gif

Last edited:
so how do they fit compared to the infra denims
seems like that nike have adjusted the height
from the upper back to the pre 2012 models
also the tie dye heel tab looks slightly larger compared to the denims
The tie dye is a little loose in the back but I guess that's were the being large come into play. But in all it still fits good

Back
Top Bottom