The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

its about time to drop a full 3M infrared AM90 imo 
smokin.gif
you know it! 
pimp.gif

To the guy asking about the 2010 Infrared retro, I'd wait and see how this retro holds up before spending extra on the 2010s. If you love cracked midsoles after a handful of wears, get the 2010s. :lol:

But recent 90s don't seem to have the cracking issues, so hopefully this retro follows that trend.

Personally I'd try to find a pair of the HOAs but you're also gonna spend way more.

Maybe i haven't reached that level yet, but I really don't know how you guys are intending to pull off those animal print IDs.. They look like carpets to me

To the guy asking about the 2010 Infrared retro, I'd wait and see how this retro holds up before spending extra on the 2010s. If you love cracked midsoles after a handful of wears, get the 2010s. :lol:

But recent 90s don't seem to have the cracking issues, so hopefully this retro follows that trend.

Personally I'd try to find a pair of the HOAs but you're also gonna spend way more.

The worst thing about 2010. Cracks like crazy!

Oh ****...sneakermane sighting...

For those who keep asking (and will continue to ask when they drop) Supposedly, FTL release got pushed back to the 28th from the 16th. They're priced at $120USD. But some spots other than FTL MAY drop later this week so it depends

Taking my chances on letting the hype die down on the Infrared 90's. If this is indeed a general release I'll wait it out until these release in-store.

Still kinda on the fence about these since I already have the 2010's and other responsibilities. Hopefully they stick around for a few weeks so I can get my affairs in order. It's funny that a lot of people are complaining about the lack of infrared behind the tongue; the '03 pair that everyone drools over had the same difference. Nike always makes some little cosmetic change to differentiate releases.

Still kinda on the fence about these since I already have the 2010's and other responsibilities. Hopefully they stick around for a few weeks so I can get my affairs in order. It's funny that a lot of people are complaining about the lack of infrared behind the tongue; the '03 pair that everyone drools over had the same difference. Nike always makes some little cosmetic change to differentiate releases.

Yeah i dont get it either...it's not like a stranger is gonna go up to someone and say hey let me see behind the tongue. I think they look good regardless. as long as they sit for a few weeks I'll be happy

My HOH says they're releasing em this Saturday, what do you guys think the hype will be like? Wondering if I need to head over a couple hours before the release.

Back
Top Bottom