The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Woah, those are much nicer then the original reverse infrared attempt

Nike-Air-Max-90-Reverse-Infrared-Available-Now-1.jpg

anyone know how the Air Max 90 Ultra Moire QS fit? should i get my tts 10.5 or size 1/2 down to 10?

AIR MAX 90 ultra breathe came out yesterday at FL in Australia
funny how these releases work.. we have had this garbage here in India from a few days before Air Max Day.. and got none of the anniversary releases!  Nike India really makes me mad. hoping we get the OGs and reverse OGs at least.. adidas just released the xeno flux's here today, gotta go pick those up.

funny how these releases work.. we have had this garbage here in India from a few days before Air Max Day.. and got none of the anniversary releases!  Nike India really makes me mad. hoping we get the OGs and reverse OGs at least.. adidas just released the xeno flux's here today, gotta go pick those up.
Yea Nike knows what there doing when they give certain country's releases and other have to wait. Then a month later you recieve it, and you acting like its brand new but it's been out.

omgitswes omgitswes they look good to me.

I think they look different to you because they are different from the regular Infrared releases. Pre-yellowed midsole and the darker shade of grey are probably what's throwing you off. But those look legit.

Back
Top Bottom