The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lol dead.. At the DB release Asian dude had his pregnant girlfriend... Who was literally sitting on the floor...... Breathing mad hard..... With a wristband on while he was standing up taking about threes... Son come on man. Really... I have nothing against Asian people but sometimes they are OUT OF HAND WITH SNEAKERS. Pregnant.. About to deliver.. But she got a wristband on. Not to mention the other couple who had a wristband on there kids hands. So... If that ain't crazy then I dunno what is
Right because we can all forget about that woman during the concord release who left her child in a car to get shoes...(). I agree with t43r its not about race its the state of buying sneakers that makes people like this.

the thirst is gonna get these lames banned.
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Right because we can all forget about that woman during the concord release who left her child in a car to get shoes...(). I agree with t43r its not about race its the state of buying sneakers that makes people like this.

So we gotta bring video evidence now..

Y'all mad emotional, I don't care.

Just shoes to me imma get em whether the person trying to get em black white green or grey just saying what I seen that's all.

Last edited:
Got no hate for anyone calling it like they see it in here though...I don't have places anywhere close to me with limited anything but if I saw some of these lame cats at a release I would lose it.

So we gotta bring video evidence now..

Y'all mad emotional, I don't care.

Just shoes to me imma get em whether the person trying to get em black white green or grey just saying what I seen that's all.
You read that wrong got no hurt feelings anywhere just pointing out and agreeing with you that this sneaker thirst is affecting everyone.

Last edited:
Got no hate for anyone calling it like they see it in here though...I don't have places anywhere close to me with limited anything but if I saw some of these lame cats at a release I would lose it.

Exactly. My cousin dead asked the girl if she was okay.. Like we was legit worried about the girl. We even asked mall security if they could bring her a chair. Y'all wanna get emo in here go ahead. But the facts is out there

I think we can all agree that **** is out of hand these days regardless of race...dead that nonsense.

This is truth. But real talk if I come 12 hours before you and you expect to get your size and walk out you're kidding yourself. If you want the shoes put in the work. Too much people expect hookups without doing jack ****. Its more about common sense than race if anything.

Racial **** aside....good luck on UNDFTD guys. As far as I know no one's really gotten through just be ready when they go live again

View media item 671200

You read that wrong got no hurt feelings anywhere just pointing out and agreeing with you that this sneaker thirst is effecting everyone.

Oh okay. Yeah that's all I was trying to say. It was just coincidence that dude name was like Kevinwu and that I seen all this at the DB release. Main reason I said it, believe me none of this was racist. I study race and ethnicity.. Class discussions get like this, but dudes is in here talking about "lames gonna get banned" grow up. If you can't have a discussion involving different racial ethnicities you don't belong on a forum.

Ehhh...can always manipulate that through JavaScript.   I doubt that the page went live yet as the add to cart button was functioning earlier and gave me an error that the item is not for sale yet.
Think this is the case

Oh okay. Yeah that's all I was trying to say. It was just coincidence that dude name was like Kevinwu and that I seen all this at the DB release. Main reason I said it, believe me none of this was racist. I study race and ethnicity.. Class discussions get like this, but dudes is in here talking about "lames gonna get banned" grow up. If you can't have a discussion involving different racial ethnicities you don't belong on a forum.

WTF, when did Niketalk become RACEtalk?!?

People on twitter saying they are calling the stores and are being told all sizes are sold out online, that's all

whole site is down for me now

Last edited:
What's with all the dislike towards MFs that DON'T camp for releases? :lol:

I showed up 1.5 hours before opening hour, fell in line like everybody else, and picked up a pair in my size.

Even if somebody like me fell in line right behind your *** and left empty-handed, why the hell does it matter to you what the man behind you does? You copped yours, go home happy.

Some of you put way too much emotion in this ****. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom