The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

US size 8 to UK is a 7? Just want to make sure checked a few sites and some say UK 7 = 7.5 US don't want it to be to small.
When I order UK 13 I get a US 14. 

Adidas is only a half size conversion, but Nike is a full size.

Last edited:
Flips are nice too, personally I don't like the white mudguard though. Can anyone comment on how the 2015s fit? Are they narrow in the toe? The ankle cushion looks good in the pics you guys posted.

Last edited:
So no AM90 liberty for me just got an email this morning saying they refunded my money because they couldn't get me the size I needed....looks like I'll buy me another CW AM90 to replace it. But I'll get my girl a pair of the liberty

Had the 2010's going .5 size up this time around.
Bro I dont think you need to do that. I also have the '10s and they indeed ran half size small but I think they got sizing right this year. I have the Snakeskins and Patches and they are a true size 12. Fit perfectly. Now if you want that lil extra bit of room then yeah bro go up but I think ur solid goin' tts.  Hope this helps a lil bit bro.

One of our local champs is getting infrareds in....my pair is locked and I will be copping for 91.14 lol

It's a shame OP isn't still around.  He could update the thread title with May 28 as the new drop date of the Infrareds so that everyone could know.  

Back
Top Bottom