The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

So odd, past few releases I go with NDC website first then try on app and the app beats the website. Grateful, gl all.

FTL excluding all coupons and charging shipping for these... Passed on FNL due to payment errors I was getting from Bred 11 lows...

Going straight to footlocker hoh when I get off. Gonna buy them in store so I can use my bday coupon.

Of course Finish Line screws me.  
laugh.gif

I should've known better.  No record of an order, yet a hold on my card for $253.  
mean.gif
This is why I don't do release day stuff on FNL, back when I was trying to cop concords, I had  5 charges for $180 on my card so when I found a place with stock, my card wouldn't let me complete the transaction...

Outside this forum, Shoes are shoes.
Most people have no idea what you have on feet nor really give a ****.

Outside of this forum, there is a sizable number of people that just chase after hot jordan releases. You started the obvious but my original point was just as obvious and ready to comprehend

need lunch to hurry up so I can grab my pair. They better have a 14 in store, too impatient to order.

Are there any in store coupons for FNL or FL? Need to grab a bday gift for my sis too

need lunch to hurry up so I can grab my pair. They better have a 14 in store, too impatient to order.

Are there any in store coupons for FNL or FL? Need to grab a bday gift for my sis too
you might as well order them online lol why risk them selling out ur size?

Of course Finish Line screws me.  
laugh.gif

I should've known better.  No record of an order, yet a hold on my card for $253.  
mean.gif

that always happens. my most recent order history is from 2013, but i always buy **** from there.
I've had it happen before too, but I always got an order email.  

Oh well.  I'll hit up local stores and see what's good later.  

Back
Top Bottom