The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Anyone really rocking their corks? Want to get idea how they are holding up before I drop reseller price on them.

I UNDS them when I tried them on around the house... They are beautiful on foot, but that damn squeaking is embarrassing. I want to figure out how to prevent it before rocking in public, it's pretty bad.

View media item 1568678The corks got me me feeling like the greatest fry cook in the world though.

Came home to Infras and Sunset Gradients sitting outside my door today. 
smokin.gif

Just received confirmation on crocs in my tts, can anyone chime in on the fit?

Last edited:
I really want to like the crocs. It's been said before but the patent leather it what's stopping me.

sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but anybody else really disappointed in the quality of the white ostrich / gum

seriously think I'm just going to send mine back

sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here but anybody else really disappointed in the quality of the white ostrich / gum

seriously think I'm just going to send mine back

Pretty happy with mine except that the creasing on my left shoe was instant as soon as I put my foot in them. Stingray quality is nice though.

I really want to like the crocs. It's been said before but the patent leather it what's stopping me.

I'm in the same boat, I love the colorway but the patent is overkill for my taste. My gf has a pair and she loves them, I'm tempted to pull the trigger still.

Pretty happy with mine except that the creasing on my left shoe was instant as soon as I put my foot in them. Stingray quality is nice though.

Leather on the mudguard is legit, nice and soft...but the perforated and ostrich leather just seems paper thin and plasticy...just feels real cheap to me. Idk i love the design an cw but overall just seems like poor quality. Prob gonna send em back to nike...too bad but money saved i guess.

Back
Top Bottom