The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

laugh.gif

so pissed right now, house just got broken into and they stole around 30 pairs of my airx's,  90% of them were 90's

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that.
Our world is so messed up.
I don't see things getting better.
It's the have and the have nots.
So many people without the means and influenced by social media that they will go to extreme measures(steal) to fit in or in some instances to survive(sell the goods) to make it.

Sorry to hear that news tho. Luckily it's only material things that could be replaced but I'm sure some might have some sentimental value.

Straight whack. Hope you and your fam are safe.
Also, hope you have some sort of insurance that'll help cover some/ all you loss?

If you don't already, may start cataloging item numbers of shoes and full description.Plus saving purchase receipts.

Sucks you gotta start hiding kicks like a scooby doo villain nowadays. All that time put into collecting burnt, I start thinking how much money and time I put into mines and feel bad for mr don. Be careful of people, I learned a long time ago when I got jacked. Now the wife thinks im just paranoid cause I always check windows and doors and got a surveillance system. Probably.

i gonna dump my collection in a top secret storage soon, to prevent sht like this happen to me
dude you should, better do it rather than regret it later.
Did they steal anything else? Just the shoes?
yeah a bunch of ****, they were kids. They stole a lot of video games and blu rays and other stuff
Sorry to hear that.
Our world is so messed up.
I don't see things getting better.
It's the have and the have nots.
So many people without the means and influenced by social media that they will go to extreme measures(steal) to fit in or in some instances to survive(sell the goods) to make it.

Sorry to hear that news tho. Luckily it's only material things that could be replaced but I'm sure some might have some sentimental value.
thanks man i appreciate it and yeah youre right, i just dont think te police are doing enough at this point for home break ins. 
Straight whack. Hope you and your fam are safe.
Also, hope you have some sort of insurance that'll help cover some/ all you loss?

If you don't already, may start cataloging item numbers of shoes and full description.Plus saving purchase receipts.
thanks bro, yeah i have insurance but some of the sneakers i doubt ill get again for the price i paid. Some of them i doubt ill get again at all
Sucks you gotta start hiding kicks like a scooby doo villain nowadays. All that time put into collecting burnt, I start thinking how much money and time I put into mines and feel bad for mr don. Be careful of people, I learned a long time ago when I got jacked. Now the wife thinks im just paranoid cause I always check windows and doors and got a surveillance system. Probably.
thats what sucks, i looked at my left over am's and was like ****, should i even bother starting again

I'm sorry to hear that DonJuan.

Did you keep a list of all the shoes you had? I've heard before that some insurance groups will give you the amount of $$ the shoes are going for based on Flight Club prices.

Back
Top Bottom