The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^
Nope, that site has them for $199. Too much for me. Rather get that curry am90 from end clothing.

Anyone have history buying kicks from them? No custom fees?

I bought Nike tech fleece pants from them. No problem. But never kicks.

^
Nope, that site has them for $199. Too much for me. Rather get that curry am90 from end clothing.

Anyone have history buying kicks from them? No custom fees?

I bought Nike tech fleece pants from them. No problem. But never kicks.
I remember ordering the anniversary AM 90 cork and velvet from them when they first came out and they had my shoes on pre-order for 3 months so I cancelled my order and got my money back and bought them else were but that was me. They may have changed since then.

I remember ordering the anniversary AM 90 cork and velvet from them when they first came out and they had my shoes on pre-order for 3 months so I cancelled my order and got my money back and bought them else were but that was me. They may have changed since then.

I think they have them in stock now, only one UK size 8 left. Might pull the trigger.

No pre-order. Says in stock for $135 plus shipping

Like AMD said at the top thread BE QUICK with the curry people grabbing them fast.

I checked. Size 7 UK left. Sort of feel good, saving money. Told myself no kicks this year until white cement 4.

The old 2015 self would have bought It, then get sad looking at my bank account.

Last edited:

are the curry not being release to the US?
nope, probably not, these are again some Euro goodies
tongue.gif

Feminine?
eyes.gif

They look dope to me
just the accent pieces and swoosh.  metallic gold?  have you been around any women lately?  gold is all the rage with them.  wedding rings moving from platinum tiffany cuts to round diamonds with rose gold bands.  top mobile device manufacturers are incorporating gold and champagne colorway making it more marketable to women as a fashion accent piece and not just hardware in hand.  its a warm hue and imo opinion makes this sneaker highlighted with a feminine touch. i feel it would speak diff if those accent pieces were a solid, flat color, lets say brown.  not saying i wouldnt rock it.  

Just picked up a pair of the AM90 Curry's from Overkillshop. Came out to 164 usd which I didn't think was to bad. Def have some on feet shots when they come in. Really like the colorway. IMO its dope. Seems like all sizes 11 and up are almost gone. I had a tough time finding my size for a good price. Almost popped at 190 but couldn't pull the trigger at a hhd.ve.com. With JB dropping 750k of pairs every drop I gotta start looking at other options a little more. Don't get me wrong I will buy pairs that I like from all brands within my budget regardless of numbers but not gonna look like every other dude around. That's just not me lets be real about it. Go buy some white air force 1's if you really don't care.

If anyone is interested they got more sizes https://www.overkillshop.com/en/nik...700155-107.html?source=webgains&siteid=135355

And the lurkers can rep me later once they decide to join the party for this little gem: http://moresneakers.com/portfolio/nike-air-max-90-prm-curry/

I been messin with this Pendleton ID for about 40min and I can't come up with a design that looks good. I may just leave out the Pendleton and make one with just canvas, leather, denim.

just the accent pieces and swoosh.  metallic gold?  have you been around any women lately?  gold is all the rage with them.  wedding rings moving from platinum tiffany cuts to round diamonds with rose gold bands.  top mobile device manufacturers are incorporating gold and champagne colorway making it more marketable to women as a fashion accent piece and not just hardware in hand.  its a warm hue and imo opinion makes this sneaker highlighted with a feminine touch. i feel it would speak diff if those accent pieces were a solid, flat color, lets say brown.  not saying i wouldnt rock it.  
Maybe if they didn't have a "women" in the title you would think differently about these. Just the way I see it. I could be wrong be we've seen the metallic swoosh before on the mens monotone (whatever they are called) color way. You never seen a guy wear a gold chain, ring, or watch before? Gold has always been marketable, people buy in to that gold is a symbol of wealth and success. Meh, I just dont see. That sand/sail color way has been on mens AM90s before.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Anyone have any customizing experience? I really want to paint the midsole on my AM90 curry all white. Is this a bad idea? I would appreciate any thoughts on this.
Plenty of vids on youtube to help you out

Back
Top Bottom