The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can't imagine you haven't seen them before.
i have seen them before, but i dont browse too much on webshops anymore as a matter fact i get too lazy

im also not as active to find pics from new releases as before, its hard to keep up nowadays its not like how it was in 2006

there is too much stuff coming out nowadays, now its more like quantity over quality, last year there was so much stuff coming out

that i even slept on a couple of releases, and its deff been awhile before something like that happened to me

Last edited:

Thank you! 
you're welcome
wink.gif

i have seen them before, but i dont browse too much on webshops anymore as a matter fact i get too lazy
im also not as active to find pics from new releases as before, its hard to keep up nowadays its not like how it was in 2006
there is too much stuff coming out nowadays, now its more like quantity over quality, last year there was so much stuff coming out
that i even slept on a couple of releases, and its deff been awhile before something like that happened to me

Ever since the release of Air Max 90 Essentials, that pretty much what it is. Seem like new 90 CW's drop every week with multiple CW's. I'll be in here lurking to see what Maxatrillion Billion picks up lol

Ever since the release of Air Max 90 Essentials, that pretty much what it is. Seem like new 90 CW's drop every week with multiple CW's. I'll be in here lurking to see what Maxatrillion Billion picks up lol
I'm not going to lie if it's a clean CW to me I cop. I usually waiting for TAK to post his 90 to see what he has that I don't have lol..

I'm not going to lie if it's a clean CW to me I cop. I usually waiting for TAK to post his 90 to see what he has that I don't have lol..

Nothing too serious, bunch of GR's from the past few years. Most of the good stuff, I long sold off.

Nothing too serious, bunch of GR's from the past few years. Most of the good stuff, I long sold off.
[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] I'm waiting for my F4 AM90 to come in can't wait for those

why did you sold all your good stuff ?? you needed some extra cash to buy a house or car ??

Mostly the age factor and to have some extra cash. Plus I moved from a house to condo a few years back . Space is more limited . Went from a personal shoe room , to an actual small walk in closet.

Mostly the age factor and to have some extra cash. Plus I moved from a house to condo a few years back . Space is more limited . Went from a personal shoe room , to an actual small walk in closet.
I hate when you have to down size just to make ends meet espically with shoes

Back
Top Bottom