The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Same
mean.gif

Has anyone here ordered a 90 Pendleton iD?  How did they turn out? I'm debating about ordering a pair before the option disappears.

So today I was on the hunt of picking up some classic am90
Today's pick up
2005 clerk
214itg.jpg

2011 nrg Olympic air max 90 hyperfuse
2u5w3zd.jpg

2005 chi town
They painted the sole black so I'll be doing a swap for the original coming soon got for $40 so can't complain
erl6xw.jpg

1tpl04.jpg

not bad tho, a quick wash and repaint and they are good to go
Yup dude had lots of classic but wasn't ready to let go of them I brought money just to see if I can talk him out but no luck. But I made him come out of those so it was all good.
Do you recommend using those cleaning material being sold every were like crep shoe cleaner things like that for old shoes like these

Yup dude had lots of classic but wasn't ready to let go of them I brought money just to see if I can talk him out but no luck. But I made him come out of those so it was all good.
Do you recommend using those cleaning material being sold every were like crep shoe cleaner things like that for old shoes like these
I recommend Jason Markk

depends on material, the clerks will be tough to clean cuz its suede

so it need to be treaten very gentle and need products that are specialized for suede cleaning

the other 2 pair can deff be cleaned with crepe shoe cleaner

but when i buy used sneakers what i barely do i mostly clean the inside

cuz thats most important to me cuz i dont wanna walk in other mens nasty sweat
sick.gif

i would put them in a bucket with warm water but not too warm and would use an old toothbrush

to scrub the inside with dettol hand soap and rinse it off in the shower with cold water

and stuff the shoe with socks for 2 days and then take them out and let them further dry without socks

Back
Top Bottom