The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I appreciate the help. I need a 12 though. That's why I'm wondering if they'll release in stores or if i should just scoop from overseas.

I know. But does everyone in here also frequent that thread? No shade, legit curiosity.
i think majority of the peeps that are subbed to this thread also got subbed to the AM1 thread

thats why this thread now is deserted cuz all the peeps are now there discussing the selection and to vote for which cw and such

Last edited:
It's been 8 years and we JUST got the Purple Hi's from the Air Force 1 voting. No signs of the other 2. I don't trust Nike lol.

Guys I need some help. So I bought these off grailed for $120. They aren't in the best condition (7.9/10) and a little yellowed. Can someone tell me how I can remove the yellowing??

You could of got brand new all white 90s for less... Try putting them in the washer, then scrub with a toothbrush with bleach on it. It should take some out, but it's not gonna reverse all of the yellowing.

Looks like the yellow stuff around where the toebox and mesh meet is the glue or whatever they used to fuse them together. Be careful with the bleach it could turn it an even nastier shade if left on too long.

You could of got brand new all white 90s for less... Try putting them in the washer, then scrub with a toothbrush with bleach on it. It should take some out, but it's not gonna reverse all of the yellowing.
I couldn't pass up on the price for these, I am gonna go to my mall in a bit. There is a shoe cleaning booth and I am gonna see what those cats can do to them. But the washer method could work too

I couldn't pass up on the price for these, I am gonna go to my mall in a bit. There is a shoe cleaning booth and I am gonna see what those cats can do to them. But the washer method could work too
if the stuff they use works, buy it.

something people use to reverse oxidation is salon care 40 volume creme. It's what they use to "ice" soles so it might work here if the toothbrush and other stuff doesn't work, but it's at your own risk

Back
Top Bottom