The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

ACW NJ- Nice clean up with the Infra's. BW's need to be in the appropriate thread please.

I genuinely didnt know they were not an AM 90 
embarassed.gif
 removed!

Reactions: tak
Just to wade back into the debate on fakes/who's buying...you see the fake stuff allover Facebook in particular these days and Modus is right, people who aren't sneaker savvy see the low low prices and start tagging their family in and asking for them for gifts an all sorts. You'll get the odd guy like me jumping in with "FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE!!!" but you quickly find your comment lost in a sea of people looking for a bargain!

eBay...just a lucky find. The guy didn't even have them listed properly which probably helped. I was so mad when they were sitting for days and I passed. I should have known better especially with my size.

I also copped the Currys from Champs awhile back. Quality is excellent but did anyone else find them to be a bit stiff? The heel cushion was almost unnoticeable, which is weird for me when it comes to AM90s.

eBay...just a lucky find. The guy didn't even have them listed properly which probably helped. I was so mad when they were sitting for days and I passed. I should have known better especially with my size.

I also copped the Currys from Champs awhile back. Quality is excellent but did anyone else find them to be a bit stiff? The heel cushion was almost unnoticeable, which is weird for me when it comes to AM90s.
still on the fence about these at retail.  they been sitting on shelves.  i'll wait to see if they hit clearance. 

Feeling these. Will be good for NYC summers where it seems like trains and everything else are 10x dirtier than usual.
Those are nice! Simple, yet clean. I was eyeing the all black Ultra Moires on NDC, but I'm liking the look of these Ultra BRs a lot more.

Guess I'm going to have to pick up the dark blue UMs pretty soon. I was hoping to cop on discount from NDC, but sizes are drying up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom