The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

my friend thats a girl is into sneakers but she dont really have the funds to feed the sickness we all have, so i thought id surprise her with a pair she been sweating hard. i dont love them, but its not about me. 
so thats how we nowadays roll when you wanna catches the attention from a girl that you are into
wink.gif

so whats next you gonna take her to AM con this saturday and then after to go catch some drinks or a bite 
happy.gif

so thats how we nowadays roll when you wanna catches the attention from a girl that you are into :wink:  
so whats next you gonna take her to AM con this saturday and then after to go catch some drinks or a bite  :D
That sound like a [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] date right there you can't go wrong with that set up :lol:

so thats how we nowadays roll when you wanna catches the attention from a girl that you are into
wink.gif

so whats next you gonna take her to AM con this saturday and then after to go catch some drinks or a bite 
happy.gif
hahaha she actually is coming to air max con with me.  we're just friends, i swear!  hey its hard to find females that are interested in anything im interested in, let alone sneakers.  

Last edited:
donjuan513 donjuan513

Those are fiery dude.

Side note: anyone paid for air max con reg? I keep seeing that snkrs is taking payment but don't see the option to.

Wa
Was tempted to wear my navy zero's but I'm going to a football game and they may get some beer or something spilt on them so I may just go with some Persians or my grey gum 90's

Good plan. I'm still debating mine but prolly gng with the curry's

hahaha she actually is coming to air max con with me.  we're just friends, i swear!  hey its hard to find females that are interested in anything im interested in, let alone sneakers.  

well...if thats the case, ask her if she wants to see your Nike collection :lol: OG NT'ers would know what im talkin bout haha do it for da yams b.

Back
Top Bottom