The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I've been debating on getting those too. I may just wait until they go on sale though, since all am 90s seem to go on sale pretty quickly on FNL.

Just placed an order for thses off FNL using some WC cards.  Slowly my 90's collection is growing,  too bad i only get to wear them on weeknds, dress shoes suck all week. 

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-50942?productId=prod734455

View media item 585119

http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...-running-shoes/_/A-46215?productId=prod733419

View media item 585120

I tried buying the blue pair the other day but it wouldn't let me use a coupon with my wc rewards both online and mobile. Were you able to combine both?

Last edited:
I tried buying the blue pair the other day but it wouldn't let me use a coupon with my wc rewards both online and mobile. Were you able to combine both?
I usually have the same problem, so to avoid it, I just call after I purchase and say i forgot to add and they let me combine, somtimes they let me double WC $20 cards and a coupon code. 

infrared duck camo AM90 available for pre order

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?id=53&pid=3929
dont waste your time with kicks-crew. they run an awful business.  not only are you going to get over-charged, but also end up paying a COD and for shipping.. They got me ugly on a pair of kobe 7 ASG's.. at the end, I paid an extra 80 dollars just to receive them, on two separate charges!  - I bought my pair for 220 (included shipping).. they put a COD for me to pay shipping on delivery (which means I paid for shipping twice- $32) and I had to pay a customs duty $55. 

Last edited:
I don't really do Air Max's too much, always been a Jordan/SB guy. However, VERY rarely, when a dope pair drops, I make sure I get my hands on it (last time being the Elizabeth St 255 Evolution 90s from like 2007 lol).

Needless to say, those duck camo Atmos 90's are STRAIGHT FIRE in my eyes. Can someone assist me or point me in the right direction on how to aquire them when they drop? They are not dropping in the U.S.? They'll cost me a pretty penny I'm assuming?

Again, I know it seems like a straight up noob question, but tbh, I kind of am a rookie with AM.

I really want to aquire a pair (or two) of those atmos duck camo's, someone please gimme some info/advice. Thanks in advance, fam. :smokin

I usually have the same problem, so to avoid it, I just call after I purchase and say i forgot to add and they let me combine, somtimes they let me double WC $20 cards and a coupon code. 

Thanks fam. I tried again on mobile and got thru finally with coupon and wc reward. Can't wait to get these in. Will prob have to double up when they put them on sale

I don't really do Air Max's too much, always been a Jordan/SB guy. However, VERY rarely, when a dope pair drops, I make sure I get my hands on it (last time being the Elizabeth St 255 Evolution 90s from like 2007 lol).

Needless to say, those duck camo Atmos 90's are STRAIGHT FIRE in my eyes. Can someone assist me or point me in the right direction on how to aquire them when they drop? They are not dropping in the U.S.? They'll cost me a pretty penny I'm assuming?

Again, I know it seems like a straight up noob question, but tbh, I kind of am a rookie with AM.

I really want to aquire a pair (or two) of those atmos duck camo's, someone please gimme some info/advice. Thanks in advance, fam.
smokin.gif
i would wait till they pop up on taobao and pre order them with a taobao agent

thats what i gonna do if they release the 3M tiger camo AM90 this time

otherwise you need to cop them from japan, but then you need to deal with a million other people

that also want the same shoes at the same time, the result is that the site from the retailer of the shoes

will lag or breakdown and at the end you either will stuck with no shoes at all or a size that you dont want

and that you hope that you can size swap them or sell it for resell price to finance a pair in your own size

i know what i am talking about cuz ive experienced it before with the AM1 clot release from a couple of weeks ago

1 week before they came out i could pre order them for 1300 yuan on taobao and a week after the release

the going rate went up to 2500 or more for those damn shoes, the reason that i didnt pre ordered at the time

was because i was too greedy and thought that i could get my hands on them for a lower price
sick.gif

ive learned my lesson from the last time and i am not gonna make the same mistake twice
wink.gif

i would wait till they pop up on taobao and pre order them with a taobao agent
thats what i gonna do if they release the 3M tiger camo AM90 this time
otherwise you need to cop them from japan, but then you need to deal with a million other people
that also want the same shoes at the same time, the result is that the site from the retailer of the shoes
will lag or breakdown and at the end you either will stuck with no shoes at all or a size that you dont want
and that you hope that you can size swap them or sell it for resell price to finance a pair in your own size
i know what i am talking about cuz ive experienced it before with the AM1 clot release from a couple of weeks ago
1 week before they came out i could pre order them for 1300 yuan on taobao and a week after the release
the going rate went up to 2500 or more for those damn shoes, the reason that i didnt pre ordered at the time
was because i was too greedy and thought that i could get my hands on them for a lower price sick.gif
ive learned my lesson from the last time and i am not gonna make the same mistake twice wink.gif

OK, thanks for the response. So I can try to get them on atoms' website? They'll ship to u.s.?

And what about atmos NYC? Do they get them?

Last edited:
Yea those are ugly but they look way better than the am1 version. The 90s hold their shape way better with the tape pack. The am1 tapes look like absolute crap

Wow if you go on Nike ID and choose air max 90s, the infrareds are already shown as default lol

Back
Top Bottom