The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

damn, i'm all late.  I can't believe I missed out on the indy pack red restock.  lmk if anyone is willing to sell a sz 9 or 9.5

yezzy taught ya'll or nah ? 
What does that even mean?
you know what it means.. 
tired.gif

They're bringing back the Solar Red liner in a few weeks (confirmed via Nike iD twitter), so if you're paying more than $160 for those Solars, wait a bit.

does anybody have an actual picture of a NikeID All Light Crimson Air MAx 90????

I ordered my pair before they took of the Solar Red Liner this weekend! Glad I had it in my chart to!
Supposedly they sold out of the lining material so it will be back up in a couple of weeks...so I'll just wait until then
My lead time for my ID October Red AM90 was 54-57 Days........I'll be also putting a custom red tint on the gray air bubble lol.

Some douche on eBay put up screenshots of the checkout page for the red indy's size 11 and 12. Price @ $799 each. Hope he trips on the shoes and busts his head open. Unreal.

Some douche on eBay put up screenshots of the checkout page for the red indy's size 11 and 12. Price @ $799 each. Hope he trips on the shoes and busts his head open. Unreal.
all of that because hes trying to sell some kicks? Seems like a bug exaggeration to me. Also whos that in your avy? She got some nice legs and a curvy figure :smokin

Wish I could of scooped a pair off that restock, hope a few NT'ers were able to cop though

hope this post doesn't get pasted over since its sunday... BUT

USAs were the last camos  I wanted. decided to break these out.

mad there is no flag. >:

Made me wear mine today. I remember someone contacted Nike about the lack of the flag and maybe getting replacement insoles or something. Did anything ever come out of that?

Made me wear mine today. I remember someone contacted Nike about the lack of the flag and maybe getting replacement insoles or something. Did anything ever come out of that?

That may have been me. I talked to them and they wanted me to send them back. The person I talked to said they wouldn't just send me inner soles. I was supposed to have a follow up but I lost and email and I've been lazy. Maybe I'll try again, but as I've been looking, it seems no one got them in theirs.

That may have been me. I talked to them and they wanted me to send them back. The person I talked to said they wouldn't just send me inner soles. I was supposed to have a follow up but I lost and email and I've been lazy. Maybe I'll try again, but as I've been looking, it seems no one got them in theirs.

Send back everything? That's weak. Yeah I've never seen a pair with the flag either, so it seems like Nike would actually have to get the insoles made, perhaps not in China.

after looking at the box and the shoes, i've determined they're fake. the sticker doesnt correctly display the information about the shoes, and the color of the shoes is off. heres a comparison video from @GTFan712

you'll note the information on the box is different and the overall shape and color of the shoe is different from the pictures you posted as well.

bay1951, as others stated those solar reds are most def fake...just came across your post and from the initial pics as soon as i saw the logo on the back flags went off....the backs on those are way off from legit pairs i have...the stiching at the front of the shoes between toebox and laces is off as well

the lable on the box is completely wrong...there is no space between AM 90 and the color description is wrong...supossed to read solar red/solar red

Could anybody shed light onto how the AM 90 Ice fits? I found an 11.5 online but I normally wear size 12 in most shoes.

Fyi I got a pair of AM 90 sneakerboots in size 12 and they fit kinda big. Also got sunsets in 12 and they fit good. Just wondering if I can squeeze into the Ice pack in 11.5. Thanks

Could anybody shed light onto how the AM 90 Ice fits? I found an 11.5 online but I normally wear size 12 in most shoes.

Fyi I got a pair of AM 90 sneakerboots in size 12 and they fit kinda big. Also got sunsets in 12 and they fit good. Just wondering if I can squeeze into the Ice pack in 11.5. Thanks
They fit true to size for me, if not a bit bigger. I have very narrow feet though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom