The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Got my solars in earlier this week and they are awesome. Got that pop I wanted. There's plenty of all red shoes, but all solar / infrared is something you don't see everyday.

They are the exact same color as the lebron solar 8's, btw.

Pinkish hue in some lighting, sure, but that's the nature of true infrared. Really just vibrant, highlighter red. They will show up in a black light like crazy.

I kinda want another pair to use as gym beaters, and a crimson pair just to have (tho I feel like crimson is closer to my Red October Yeezys, cuz they have a orange hue to them, but I can live without them since I have the ultimate when it comes to that color).

Now I want the OG infrared HYP's that came out a couple years ago, but my size 12 is ghost from eBay ATM. Smh.

Last edited:
How are the duck camo's trending in price right now (not ask, but actual sell). Any chance to cop a pair at ~$300-350?

its deff possible to get a pair in that price range
 If anyone see's any crazy deals on them (size 10), let me know :smile:  I'm about to sell my lebron 11 kings pride, gator king and diffused jades, so i'll have a few bucks to spend on am90's hopefully.

Got my solars in earlier this week and they are awesome. Got that pop I wanted. There's plenty of all red shoes, but all solar / infrared is something you don't see everyday.

They are the exact same color as the lebron solar 8's, btw.

Pinkish hue in some lighting, sure, but that's the nature of true infrared. Really just vibrant, highlighter red. They will show up in a black light like crazy.

I kinda want another pair to use as gym beaters, and a crimson pair just to have (tho I feel like crimson is closer to my Red October Yeezys, cuz they have a orange hue to them, but I can live without them since I have the ultimate when it comes to that color).

Now I want the OG infrared HYP's that came out a couple years ago, but my size 12 is ghost from eBay ATM. Smh.

Congrats man! Mine arrived this week too but are going back, too many flaws.

Any issues with yours?

Congrats man! Mine arrived this week too but are going back, too many flaws.

Any issues with yours?

Nah, nothing I've noticed.

They fit perfect too.

Hope you get your's sorted out.

I wonder if crimsons are dope enough to cop in addition... Or if I'd even like them enough to be worth it.

I got a discount code for them taking so long on these, wonder if I should use it towards another pair of solars for the gym, or a pair of crimsons...

Nah, nothing I've noticed.

They fit perfect too.

Hope you get your's sorted out.

I wonder if crimsons are dope enough to cop in addition... Or if I'd even like them enough to be worth it.

I got a discount code for them taking so long on these, wonder if I should use it towards another pair of solars for the gym, or a pair of crimsons...

Yeah I was pretty upset about it to be honest but Nike were helpful enough and let me keep and wear the pair I was unhappy with until the reissues arrive, I upped a few photos a few pages back if you haven't seen them.

As you say the fit is on point and they're so comfy, more so than any of my other Hyperfuses. I wore them out in public yesterday and you wouldn't believe the mad looks I got ha, they look crazy in natural light.

I've got the Lt Crimsons on order, should be here by the end of them month. Hoping the quality wil be much better.

If you've got a 20% discount code man then I'd go for it, it'd be rude not too haha!

GALLERY]

Here are a few pics of mine haven't had a lot if time to take good pics and uploading from my phone so hope it uploads correctly.

Nike AM90 HYP PRM Lt Crimson.

Came after 3 weeks. First pair of hyperfuse really light and decent fit.

Happy I chose crimson heard the Solars have a pinkish look to them and I wanted darker!

Yeah, thanx for the pix, but they just confirm, the crimsons just don't do anything for me. Too plain.

The vibrancy of the solars is the bomb!

Yes Proto, we know you have RO's. All of Niketalk knows you have RO's.

lol @ "The Ultimate when it comes to that color."

On foot, I think the all red crimson AM 90 looks a million times cleaner, stylish and more mature than a RO Yeezy. To me, Yeezy's are rapper and kid shoes. When I see someone wearing Yeezy's, all I see someone begging for attention.

Hype shoes >

Nice, I don't know if I'm feeling the Lt Crimsons though. I have them on order but they look orange on lots of photos but can't take that for granted until you see them IRL like the Solars, looking forward to them arriving though so I can check them out.
I thought that before I brought them but Solars apparently have a pink hint to them so I imagine the red is also lighter. I'm really happy with them. Even the grey bubble looks good!

I thought that before I brought them but Solars apparently have a pink hint to them so I imagine the red is also lighter. I'm really happy with them. Even the grey bubble looks good!
Yeah I feel you, I've got the Solars - they arrived yesterday. There is a pink 'hue' to them but they're so nice IRL, they don't look like any of the pictures that litter this thread at all.

My Lt Crimson's should be here before the end of the month, I think I'll probably end up keeping them both.

Nice, yeah I'd end up keeping them. Pics don't look at good as the real thing for any hyperfuse trainers. Good material to keep clean too.

If you were to sell them bows the best time IMO due to the all reds being in high demand!

Yes Proto, we know you have RO's. All of Niketalk knows you have RO's.

lol @ "The Ultimate when it comes to that color."

On foot, I think the all red crimson AM 90 looks a million times cleaner, stylish and more mature than a RO Yeezy. To me, Yeezy's are rapper and kid shoes. When I see someone wearing Yeezy's, all I see someone begging for attention.

Hype shoes >

lol.

apart from mentioning it in this thread (in relation to color), and in the yeezy thread itself, i haven't posted my RO's, or mentioned them anywhere else. not in the pick up thread, not in the wdywt thread (yet), not anywhere.

so not sure how everyone knows... :lol:

they are the better looking shoe when it comes to that color, to me. that's my opinion. they're one of my fav silhouettes of all time, so they are the ultimate if i want that color, so to speak.

on foot, yeezys look like a version of the air trainer, with the strap so similar... if you like straps on shoes like that, and prefer higher cut shoes, then yeezys crap all over a 90 (and also do in other ways).

lol @ "mature"... and "rapper / kid shoes"...

you obviously let the stigma around the shoe dictate how you feel about it, rather than the shoe and how they look itself. which is what a lot of people do, so i expect it...

i personally don't let hype sway me either way. i think foams are hideous shoes, and no amount of supreme this, hype, or galaxy glitter that, can change my mind, and i pass every time...

if you don't like the way the shoe looks then that's fine, just say that. but bringing up rappers or kids or hype just nulls and voids anything you have to say about it, IMO...

got my Solars in... these are easily the brightest pair of shoes ive ever seen .. when i ordered them, i admit, i was aiming for a little redder but these are a whole nother beast and I'm not disappointed at all ... pics dont do them justice in the slightest, they insane

Last edited:
Sneakers and clothes can absolutely have a mature or classy look and appeal to them.

Yeezy's will never be either. They were designed to appeal to teenager sneaker kids. They glow in the dark and have horns on them. You're telling me they had adults in mind? I don't like the shoe because they look like a kids shoe, they don't look mature or professional to me on foot. I wouldn't walk around in a shoe like that and have people take me seriously, that's like wearing air mags - people look ridiculous and they think they are so cool, lol.

Yeezy's are shoes that in 10 years you're gonna look back like "I can't believe I actually thought they were cool."

Air max are timeless. Gimmie air max > Yeezy's ANY day of the week.

Can't get over how insane these shoes are! They look crazy, mad...

View media item 899798

Yeah I think it's time to order a solar ID. You guys think I can complain to nike and get a coupon? I ordered a week ago and it says my shoes are expected to come in May 5th. That's more than a month on the ID. I really wanna get a 15% off coupon and use it on solar ID's.

Back
Top Bottom