The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

pulled the trigger on the solar reds on ID last night, I really wanted to make a mango Kobe 9 on ID but they just went up where the AM90 may not have that solar red for a while and could run out of materials

expected delivery date is 5-27-14

Returning the solars....Going to put in a new order... Hopefully the poor kid does a better job
ohwell.gif
Did you not like the color or is the qc that bad?

I was pleasantly surprised to find these at Citadel last Saturday after I passed on them earlier last week. A rep told me they had sold a bunch of them and my size wasn't left. So, I asked another rep to go look for me and he found not one but two in my size! 
smokin.gif

I also found these. Dope shoe and run a little bigger than I would expect.

New here. I just received my AM90 Hyperfuse ID "Yeezy". I'm really disappointed with the quality. There were a couple scratches on the midsole. The outsole was poorly done on both the left and right shoe. The white that you see on the outsole is not glue. It's actually the outsole sticking out due to not being cut to size.
frown.gif

Link to the rest of the album:

For those that have had your ID redone/returned, was the quality on the new ID better/fixed?

New here. I just received my AM90 Hyperfuse ID "Yeezy". I'm really disappointed with the quality. There were a couple scratches on the midsole. The outsole was poorly done on both the left and right shoe. The white that you see on the outsole is not glue. It's actually the outsole sticking out due to not being cut to size.
frown.gif

Link to the rest of the album:

For those that have had your ID redone/returned, was the quality on the new ID better/fixed?

Ive had to return a few ID's, they seem to be better on the second try, but still not perfect. They should give you at least 15% off of your remake. You probably wont have that issue with the outsole again, but that not to say you wont have any other issues.

New here. I just received my AM90 Hyperfuse ID "Yeezy". I'm really disappointed with the quality. There were a couple scratches on the midsole. The outsole was poorly done on both the left and right shoe. The white that you see on the outsole is not glue. It's actually the outsole sticking out due to not being cut to size. :frown:

:smh:
Man, sorry to hear your order had issues... makes me real worried now about my pairs coming in.... waiting all this time to not have them right would suck

hope you get a discount on your remake and definitely hope the replacement pair you get next time, your happy with it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom