The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

If I only knew about back doors maybe I could of copped my Saucony Cavity Pack this Friday. Ah well enjoy your moon wallets!

you didn't need a backdoor for the Cavity Pack 
laugh.gif

If I only knew about back doors maybe I could of copped my Saucony Cavity Pack this Friday. Ah well enjoy your moon wallets!

There was a backdoor, the early link was posted the day before. It went live 15 minutes before the Tweet.

Seen a couple people say go TTS on Air Max 90 Lunars. In your opinions do the Air Max 90 Lunars fit similar in terms of sizing to the Nike Roshes? I actually have to go half size down on Roshes for the ideal fit. Would you all recommend going same size as Roshes or any other silhouette I can compare to. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Finally figured out the whole backdoor link thing and looks like all the sizes are out of stock. Either a bunch of people ordering early (which is stupid because it'll get cancelled) or End is going to put up stock last second like @whiteysneaks  said.

Seen a couple people say go TTS on Air Max 90 Lunars. In your opinions do the Air Max 90 Lunars fit similar in terms of sizing to the Nike Roshes? I actually have to go half size down on Roshes for the ideal fit. Would you all recommend going same size as Roshes or any other silhouette I can compare to. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

What he said. No Roshe tough but I do have futures.

For the New York people looking for the moon landings I called 21 mercer and the guy said they will have them in store tomorrow.

i could see them canceling orders in the morning once business opens up

then launching them at a random time like before

Back
Top Bottom