The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Just got my Atomic Red ID's and they're definitely not red! More like a dark pink!!

Needless to say they went straight back..
mean.gif

How does the gym red compare? Is it any closer to Independence day Hyperfuses?

thanks
do you have any pics of them?

It was only the 90s that I seen. I was able to add my size 11, but didn't check out. Would much rather those 95s

Last edited:
^^ hope they make a crap load like 2010, things sat everywhere around here. Will pick up a couple pairs, easily one of y favorite colorways. Just wish they didn't get dirty so quick :smh:

It's a shame these won't sit like they did last go round, hype ruins everything. I trashed one pair and got a pair on ice from the 10 drop that I got for like 80.

Might grab a pair even though my '10s are still in real nice shape. I don't see them being difficult to get. Even if they are, the thing is with these and also neon 95s... Whenever a new retro drops the hype and ebay prices rise (of all retros form the past years too), but wait 9 months-a year when no one is looking for them and good prices/steals can be had.

For those with the OGs or those who have bought am 90s lately, how does the midsole hold up as far as paint cracking?

Last edited:

2015 AM90 Infrared Sample
YES!  Looks like the same mesh and leather mudguard from the OG drop last year.  Just no yellowed midsoles and darker grey toecap.  Exactly what I wanted.

3-4 pairs minimum.  

I just hope the midsoles aren't complete crap like the 2010s.

Any idea when these are scheduled?  

Back
Top Bottom