The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

anybody seen the infared 90 og vntg in an 8.5?

i think i prefer those over the '15

I don't like the thin tounge that they're starting to put on these....it just doesn't flow with the rest of the kick. Should'a been scrapped.

Finally got these from Undefeated, and I must say, these were a MUST COP for the price they had. So glad I got themView media item 1536031
i have the other cw in these and i love them, comfortable too
Nice glad I order mines [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
How do u like them and what the fit on them
theyre nice, the tongue is super thing though, as is the shoe actually, so it has a bit more breathing room. Im an 8.5 or 9 and i got a wmns 10 and the fit is pretty good, a little snug but basically like im wearing an 8.5. I just wish that tongue was a bit thicker.

check the usual EU sites for the Infrareds....most have full size runs.....most are about 200 shipped with the US conversion rate and shipping....

That $200 price tag is why there are still FSRs. :lol:

I really hope nobody pays that much for a GR that hasn't even released yet. :smh:

Had to enter a raffle at footlocker here is brisbane australia. the city store was the only store that was getting them. Was one big raffle for the jordan 7, 29 and both infra and flip am 90's. Eventually my number got called 830am after startin the raffle at 8 and i grabbed my size 11. Didnt sell out immediately most ppl were getting jordans. I called a mate who i knew wanted a pair and went back at 1130 after he finally called me back and grabbed him a pair after i put down a 20% deposit on an engagement ring for my girlfriend :smile: it was a good day for all

Was able to use my trusty footlocker "the locker" 10% off and no ahipping is always a bonus

View media item 1536116View media item 1536117

Note the slightly different height in the mudguard. Very happy with the quality and the padding seems nice.

Hopefully these '15s use the same paint type/ paint technique (not talking about color) as the 2012s..hundreds of wears no cracking at all

Had to enter a raffle at footlocker here is brisbane australia. the city store was the only store that was getting them. Was one big raffle for the jordan 7, 29 and both infra and flip am 90's. Eventually my number got called 830am after startin the raffle at 8 and i grabbed my size 11. Didnt sell out immediately most ppl were getting jordans. I called a mate who i knew wanted a pair and went back at 1130 after he finally called me back and grabbed him a pair after i put down a 20% deposit on an engagement ring for my girlfriend
smile.gif
it was a good day for all

Was able to use my trusty footlocker "the locker" 10% off and no ahipping is always a bonus

Note the slightly different height in the mudguard. Very happy with the quality and the padding seems nice.
Got more pictures of them?  Any side my side comparison?

nthat.gif
Thanks pulled the trigger on these joints!  Just passed my nursing boards gonna gift myself wit these.  I also got purrs for the wife and kid too lmao  

Got my euro's and GBP's mixed up there for a sec.. it actually  was about a $150 shipped which is cool with me. Thanks for the link

Back
Top Bottom