The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

TBH the thread is fine without the OP.

I'd rather not see a political campaign on why members should be voted in as OP.

I mean, yeah, if you enjoy people asking about the Infrared release date multiple times on EVERY page. 
it happens every time "hyped" releases occur. the best thing to do is for regulars to remain positive and helpful while not feeding lurkers and trolls.

of the SB dunk thread can do it, so can this thread. 

:lol: I never understood how people get upset about members asking questions, not everyone is in this thread everyday. Answer it or ignore it, pretty simple.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I never understood how people get upset about members asking questions, not everyone is in this thread everyday. Answer it or ignore it, pretty simple.
This

Eh, I guess I'm just old school.  You want something, you figure it out for yourself.  Too many lazy people these days.  Especially with the information being all over social media.  And ESPECIALLY with it being discussed on damn near every page in this thread--you literally have to take 20 seconds to scan a page or two and your answer is there.  

Btw, nobody is "upset".  You cats love to label someone mad when their opinion differs.  
laugh.gif

i believe dude was making a general comment about people getting upset. 

I'm an 11 in AM1s. Should I go 11.5 in the AM90s? Are the 2015s still feeling too snug for TTS like other recent releases?

I'll probably make a quick trip to a mall to be sure, but I'm interested to hear ppl's thoughts

went ahead and pulled the trigger on the animal print ids

too ill to risk a sell out

I've been about to cop a 2nd pair for a few days now... I wish they would give some sort of notification on how long they'll be up..

I'm an 11 in AM1s. Should I go 11.5 in the AM90s? Are the 2015s still feeling too snug for TTS like other recent releases?

I'll probably make a quick trip to a mall to be sure, but I'm interested to hear ppl's thoughts
I suggest TTS. I went a half up and wish I didn't because they feel a lil bit loose.

Saw a great price on some Infrared Tapes. Cringed upon viewing pictures/description. Then laughed.

EBay listing 161709028401.

Wonder if they'll sell...

Hey does anyone know if the Reverse Infrareds from 2011 fit TTS or run a little small? I prefer them to the 2015 ones that have just released and am thinking of getting a pair, thanks in advance for any replies

tts, I fill like theyre a little bigger than say the 2010 infrareds, but negligibly, love the shoe, metal lace tips
pimp.gif

Hey does anyone know if the Reverse Infrareds from 2011 fit TTS or run a little small? I prefer them to the 2015 ones that have just released and am thinking of getting a pair, thanks in advance for any replies
Are you going after a DS pair? If so, do you have a place where I can find them? I also prefer them to the 2015 but haven't been able to track them down.

Back
Top Bottom