The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Very happy to come up on two pairs of AM 90s at the Nike Clearance Store yesterday. The Infrareds I remember owning in the early 2000's and bought them purely of NT's love of the shoe, they were not on my radar back then and they were pretty easy to get at Finishline. 10 years later and they are pretty damn hyped, even more than before. I missed out at the outlet a few weeks ago and was super happy to find another pair.

Infrareds size 9.5 were $65

View media item 1641632

Now these Anniversary pair were not on my radar, but they were the only pair at the outlet and my size range so these had to join the collection.

View media item 1641633

I sincerely forgot how awesome this shoe is and hope to get more. I will definitely be in here more often.

An on foot of the Anniversary:

View media item 1641722

Very happy to come up on two pairs of AM 90s at the Nike Clearance Store yesterday. The Infrareds I remember owning in the early 2000's and bought them purely of NT's love of the shoe, they were not on my radar back then and they were pretty easy to get at Finishline. 10 years later and they are pretty damn hyped, even more than before. I missed out at the outlet a few weeks ago and was super happy to find another pair.

Infrareds size 9.5 were $65

Now these Anniversary pair were not on my radar, but they were the only pair at the outlet and my size range so these had to join the collection.

I sincerely forgot how awesome this shoe is and hope to get more. I will definitely be in here more often.

An on foot of the Anniversary:
Awesome PU's!

For $65, I'd have grabbed a few pairs if they were available of those Infrareds and just use them as beaters.

Noob here, so apologies if this has already been discussed.

Do any of you experience the tongue of your Air Max 90s slipping to the outside of your foot? If so, anyone have any good tips for stopping it? Air Max 90s are potentially my favourite trainers ever, but the tongue constantly slipping bugs me to no end...

Usually happens to me if its a pair of 90's with the nylon tongue. The lace guide helps a bit, but not much.

LOL AMD

Today's wear

ape9p1.jpg

I liked those @Maxamillion02  

man im an idiot, my nike id am90s just shipped and i was thinking why are they taking so long, totally forgot they made in Vietnam. Should be here next week though.

Anyone know how often Nike switch up their id patterns? is it seasonally?

I liked those @Maxamillion02

man im an idiot, my nike id am90s just shipped and i was thinking why are they taking so long, totally forgot they made in Vietnam. Should be here next week though.

Anyone know how often Nike switch up their id patterns? is it seasonally?

Thanks it's my first size 12 in women and it fits good cause I'm a 10.5 or 11

Those with picnics or similar shoe.  How do you tackle cleaning and avoiding staining?    The shoes are dope, but get dirty as hell man. 

Which would be a better buy.air max 90 infrared 2015(mesh) for $120.or a vnds pair of the nikelab exclusive patch 90's for $170??

How is the toe box holding up? Any major creasing?

Wore mine to the J. cole concert in Mountain View. Parking to the Amputheatre was a good distance.

Walked all around the mall and downtown with them another day.

And the toe box is holding up great little to no creasing at all.

Back
Top Bottom