The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Today's wear
34o8rkk.jpg

25qdtkz.jpg

Thanks bro. Got to keep them coming.
all my retailer got me on speed dial when they got something new in. So I'm not missin out
you should apply for 30% VIP discount at your local foot locker since you cop so many shoes

i did that too couple of years ago at my local foot locker and now i am VIP customer 4 life
pimp.gif

Last edited:
you should apply for 30% VIP discount at your local foot locker since you cop so many shoes
i did that too couple of years ago at my local foot locker and now i am VIP customer 4 life :pimp:  
I'm already a vip at footlocker and it really helps with the discount I recieve every time I purchase a shoe. I'm always able to find a 90 thanks to them.

just seen this on IG not sure if real or fake, never seen these before:

kinda looks like a ZX Flux rip off...

Last edited:
 ^^^^ the 90s are friggin dope :smokin

Simplicity at best. Now to wait for a sale price or deep discount.....Target price for me would be $85-100 those.

Nice snag Maxamiliionbilliontrillion. Nothing wrong with a little stockpile with intent to wear. Its a nice feeling to be able to un-deadstock a pair randomly :nthat:

Modzz with the ostrich joints :nerd:

you talking about me or the IG post? given the crap nike been putting out with all the plastic and see through mesh stuff, it does look like something they would actually put out.. I had no idea this account posted fakes.. anyways, I've unfollowed them.

you talking about me or the IG post? given the crap nike been putting out with all the plastic and see through mesh stuff, it does look like something they would actually put out.. I had no idea this account posted fakes.. anyways, I've unfollowed them.
Even Stevie Wonder would be able to recognize the hilarious fakes posted on that account.

Back
Top Bottom