The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Stuck in Thailand and actually thought how much I'm missing Suits already dammit. Still, worse places to be.

Damn son I've been back in suits this week after 2 weeks out and I'm thirsting for a chance to throw some chinos or joggers on tomorrow!

Do many people still sear suits? Virtually all professionals I know directly and have come in contact with do not wear suits (including numerous lawyers, except for court appearances). I can understand if you're a very high-level executive, but even then, some of the most successful executives rarely wear/wore suits (Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.).

Do many people still sear suits? Virtually all professionals I know directly and have come in contact with do not wear suits (including numerous lawyers, except for court appearances). I can understand if you're a very high-level executive, but even then, some of the most successful executives rarely wear/wore suits (Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.).
When you the boss you wear what you want.

Another? So this has happened before?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Right... new episode tonight.
pimp.gif
too bad the previous stuff got deleted, otherwise you could see how i destroyed him, sumo wrestler and the girly pokemon trainer
laugh.gif

and ol man Griffie you're falling into repeat mode and your punchlines getting weaker by each time, posting pics from other people is indeed what i am good at and what gives me the respect what i have, and it is even so good that i even saw that you uploaded the BW marina jade sample pictures in your photobucket and have bought the purple AM1 sample what i have posted in the AM1 thread
laugh.gif
i doubt that you would be skillful enough to find some exclusive stuff like that, sometimes people need to put in their place to let them know in what rank they are, as you can see you are clearly below me, i know its hard to accept for you 
wink.gif
you get me ?? but remembering when you trying to be a shotcaller in the AMFAM thread and none of the AMFAM members choose your side and instead they got my back and the most funny part is that you even got destroyed by 1 of the AMFAM guys calling you a Chav says enough about the status what you have got here in the forum
roll.gif
and second blocking me but secretly checking my posts here in NT is just a cute lil girlie chicken move, i should name you coqzilllla, coq means chicken in french and i added some some extra L's to it for all the L's that you have received from me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Y'all taking this ish a little too seriously. Y'all calm down. It's sneakers and the internet. None of that is serious.

Unless you step on my sneakers. Then we're gonna get serious.

Amd, just remind you, your the 1 person on my block list. I rarely look what you write and if it's more than a photo when I hit the + button I hit the minus button and don't read it.

So stop wasting your time/life with whatever you wrote.

Last edited:
why all the beef?!?!  y'all need to eat more veggies.  

look fellas, y'all both respected.  real talk, its 100. y'all both got lit collections.  theres no doubt about that.  just keep contributing to the site and keep it moving.  whether you just got here, or been here since 99, we're all growing and learning.  so shake hands and let's talk about some 90s.  <-- thats my way of bringing it back to the thread!!!

Last edited:

My firm (lawyer) tells me I wear suits so I wear them lol. Really only need to be fully suited with a tie for court/clients but certainly can't wear no slacks!

Fridays are thankfully casual

I'm new to NT and it's a lot more like real life than I thought it would be...[emoji]129300[/emoji] Real talk, AMD and MOD, cats like you two are why I joined NT. Schooled to stuff you ain't gonna find many other places except here. Unseen mentioned learning and growing? That's for sure, I personally regret about 60% of what I've posted. Some sort of short between my brain and thumbs I guess. I hope this phenomena is short lived

Welcome m90, just remember, AMD knows his stuff, he's just a bit of a tool unfortunately. Whereas I'm awesome and lovely. I win.

Dbl I was telling Unseen that you were gonna bust a nut over the non shoe photo of fruit.

Welcome m90, just remember, AMD knows his stuff, he's just a bit of a tool unfortunately. Whereas I'm awesome and lovely. I win.

Dbl I was telling Unseen that you were gonna bust a nut over the non shoe photo of fruit.
Thanks bro, for the "welcome" part anyway. I'm staying far clear of all that.

The "Fuego Lourenco's" came in today. Probably could of went half size down, but still fire. IMHO Pedro killed it on these.

Last edited:
^would love to have those but as with everything that nikelab has done lately for air maxes....they only made those in wmns sizes.

I can't understand why they keep doing it...the pinnacles before and now these. where's the love for the men?

Last edited:
^would love to have those but as with everything that nikelab has done lately for air maxes....they only made those in wmns sizes.

I can't understand why they keep doing it...the pinnacles before and now these. where's the love for the men?
I know what you mean. This is the first time I've copped a women's release. I went the 1.5 sizes up and this one came out a bit big. I'm normally 10.5/11 so I got a 12 in these. Women's or not...I love this shoe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom